• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this foxing?

5 posts in this topic

this is foxing and a comic with foxing your looking probably a best of 8.0 if da rest of the book is really nice which i doubt it is.....need 2 c cover and what about those staples..... Just da fact that this guy thought his book was a 9.2 or 9.0 is frighting ....he obviously doesn't either know what he's talking about or he's trying 2 take u 4 a ride.......RUN

This book looks like a victim of improper storage, my friend. It appears to have been stored without a protective sleeve or backing board at some point. It does look like light foxing on the back cover and the staples appear to be discolored as well. I'd ask the seller for more information, including page quality and whether the book has a musty smell or not...also whether the staples are rusty, and if there's any rust transfer to the pages. I already have serious doubts about the 9.0 - 9.2 grade...

Edited by The Lions Den