• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Teen-age Temptations 4, Dagar Desert Hawk 14, Fantastic 9
2 2

23 posts in this topic

First  :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

Battlefield 2. Atlas. VG/Fine. Really glossy. Features a nice Heath cover and the well regarded story “Atrocity Story”. SOLD

I'll also include a reader copy of Battle 18, which also has a Heath cover.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Battlefield - Primary

Spoiler

Battlefield - 6186

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Web of Mystery 27. Good-. Moisture. Top staple detached. This book seems to be heating up for some reason. SOLD

Spoiler

Web Of Mystery - Primary

Edited by Ryan.

Baffling Mysteries 13. Good. 4” tear on bottom of front cover. Otherwise pretty nice with off-white pages. SOLD

Spoiler

Baffling Mysteries - Primary

Edited by Ryan.

2 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

It looks like Wonder Woman just performed a mercy killing. “Shh, no worries, love. Sleep, sleep forever.”

It does. Looks like the cover to Miracleman 15.

On 4/22/2018 at 2:55 PM, Ryan. said:

Battlefield 2. Atlas. VG/Fine. Really glossy. Features a nice Heath cover and the well regarded story “Atrocity Story”. $75.

I'll also include a reader copy of Battle 18, which also has a Heath cover.

Battlefield - Primary

Battlefield - 6186s-l1600.jpg

:takeit:

Dagar, Desert Hawk 14. Good-. Mouse chew on right side of cover and through about half of the pages. However, this is one of the great GGA covers with saucy art throughout. Seriously, look at that cover. $150.

Dagar, Desert Hawk - Primary

Edited by Ryan.

On 4/23/2018 at 10:25 AM, Ryan. said:

Beware this Magazine is Fantastic 9. VG. Great underwater GGA cover. Spine split down to top staple. Really flat. $150.

Beware This Magazine Is  Fant - Primary

Beware This Magazine Is  Fant - 4636

This is still available too. $125.

I'm pretty sure that TAT 4 is priced right considering recent sales and the bananas Baker market but, whatev, let's go 10% off posted prices for the books left in this thread.

Edited by Ryan.

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

I'm pretty sure that TAT 4 is priced right considering recent sales and the bananas Baker market but, whatev, let's go 10% on posted prices for the books left in this thread.

One of the tougher Bakers.