• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: TTA 27 CGC 5.5 OW Pages 1st Ant-Man! 24H Sale
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello folks!

This is my first sale on the boards but I have bought with success from a lot of good people right here so I have a kudos thread

I need to fund a new book for my ASM run and I will therefore need to let a big grail go. I purchased this TTA 27 CGC 5.5 OW Pages last year from a very respected dealer in here for $4000 and I will let it go for $4100 just to absorb some of the PayPal fees. Since I am more or less already loosing money on this I will not accept any lower offers at this time (but you are more than welcome to make a higher offer :devil:). 

Shipping to the US and Europe is included in the price. Shipping will be from Sweden in bulletproof box, with signature required, tracked shipping. Please keep in mind that it may take up to 2-3 weeks to get this delivered (but usually delivers within 10 days).

If this doesn't sell within 24 hours it will go back to the box and stay happily in my collection and I will just have to live with the fact that I won't get my ASM book right now :wink:

Other rules:

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread gets the book.

- Payment through Paypal only. I will only ship to the confirmed address given by PayPal so that we are both covered.

- No probies, HOS or other evil people.

- For this one I will need payment within 24 hours so please be ready to purchase when you decide to go for it.

- No returns on CGC graded books.

TTA27_F_White_Small.jpg

Edited by SECollector