• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Philly May 17-20th
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I learned today that CGC will not have a presence at WW Philly this year.

I will be attending the show with my witness the entire weekend, and currently in talks about possibly getting a table to set up for incoming walk up submissions.   

That being said, anyone planning on attending the show and looking to get signature series, please get in touch with me directly (weather you are attending or just want to ship me your books).  This show marks my 12th WW Philly (and equally the same as a CGC s/s facilitator).

Any questions, just LMK.  Books can be carried to the next couple shows I am attending, if need be to add signatures.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:44 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Probably something as simple as lack of submissions.  Last year it was SLOW.

They show up in Des Moines, I can't believe that show is busier than Philly

They're not at Des Moines this year, nor any other Wizard shows for the rest of the year other than Chicago.  Plus, they're at three other shows (Motor City, Nickel City and Comic Con Revolution) the same weekend as Philly, so given the poor showing last year, CGC decided it wasn't worth covering a 4th show.

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

They show up in Des Moines, I can't believe that show is busier than Philly

1 hour ago, somewhereintexas said:

They're not at Des Moines this year, nor any other Wizard shows for the rest of the year other than Chicago.  Plus, they're at three other shows (Motor City, Nickel City and Comic Con Revolution) the same weekend as Philly, so given the poor showing last year, CGC decided it wasn't worth covering a 4th show.

ok Des Moines is Falling apart again.  Last year was so Bad only Stan himself saved it with attending last minute.  I was going to go to it but now I am so unimpressed.  But Denver looks Good.  I will attend Chicago