• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEST SPIDER-MAN STRIP EVER ???

2 posts in this topic

My friends over at Comiclink usually do a great job of listing my consigned artwork in their upcoming auctions but this page might slip through the cracks as it is listed under penciler Alex Saviuk .Saviuk did a great job penciling this but what makes this page very special is the characters , with money shots of Marvel heroes Spider-man and Iron Man and great action as they battle each other .On top of that the page is written and signed by Stan Lee and inked and signed by Joe Sinnott. So that’s Spider-man,Iron Man, Stan Lee ,and Joe Sinnott .That’s just about everything that made the Marvel Universe great (with the exception of Kirby) on one great page. This might be the best page from this strip that I have ever seen.So check it out below and perhaps throw a bid in here: http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/allsub.asp?Focused=1&id=1398&Artist=ALEX SAVIUK

BTW, that auction ends 5/3 and the Puppet Master is also included !

RAD02E0D201846_121837.jpg

Scroll down and checkout these other pages while you're there at Clink.

a great Jack Davis Mad page,(Nice ink washes )

Super Curt Swan(love his costume design ,reminds me of the Legion of Super Heroes)

Ross Andru Spider-man page (no Spidey but great action on this larger size page)

All of these end Thursday and should go at reasonable prices!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by rrichards