• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze original owner [Closed]: Jungle Action, Cap Marvel and number ones
2 2

120 posts in this topic

For the past year, I have begun in earnest to part with the comics I bought off the rack from 1972-'85.  This thread will offer a smattering of these original owner books with 20 cent and higher cover prices, along with some 15 and 20 cent books I purchased secondhand since the seventies.  All are guaranteed unrestored and unmanipulated, and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction.  The list prices are firm, so there's no need to haggle or worry about whether you got the best deal possible.  A heads-up: the only comics for sale are those already pulled aside for listing in this thread.

The particulars: Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal.  US shipping is $10 for up to 4 comics, and $12 for more books.  Other locations will be charged exact shipping.  Returns are accepted if you're not fully satisfied within 7 days of receipt - you will have to pay for return shipping, so to save both money and hassle please take the time to carefully peruse the large scans, and feel free to ask me via p.m. about the detailed condition and flaws of any comic.  Comics I bought when new will be denoted by *.

We'll start with the Jungle Action run begun 45 years ago.  After this starter, I'm getting some lunch and will return in a bit.

• Jungle Action #5*  SOLD!
  • VF-
  • $95  

Jungle5sale.thumb.jpg.a26e6d2a5a4a89c1beb9ee7445993b20.jpg

Edited by namisgr
book sold

13 minutes ago, namisgr said:

For the past year, I have begun in earnest to part with the comics I bought off the rack from 1972-'85.  This thread will offer a smattering of these original owner books with 20 cent and higher cover prices, along with some 15 and 20 cent books I purchased secondhand since the seventies.  All are guaranteed unrestored and unmanipulated, and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction.  The list prices are firm, so there's no need to haggle or worry about whether you got the best deal possible.  A heads-up: the only comics for sale are those already pulled aside for listing in this thread.

The particulars: Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal.  US shipping is $10 for up to 4 comics, and $12 for more books.  Other locations will be charged exact shipping.  Returns are accepted if you're not fully satisfied within 7 days of receipt - you will have to pay for return shipping, so to save both money and hassle please take the time to carefully peruse the large scans, and feel free to ask me via p.m. about the detailed condition and flaws of any comic.  Comics I bought when new will be denoted by *.

We'll start with the Jungle Action run begun 45 years ago.  After this starter, I'm getting some lunch and will return in a bit.

• Jungle Action #5*
  • VF-
  • $95

Jungle5sale.thumb.jpg.a26e6d2a5a4a89c1beb9ee7445993b20.jpg

:takeit:

• Jungle Action #6*  SOLD!
  • VF+  (NM-, but the front cover just above the Comics Code stamp is missing a tiny fleck of ink; I don't remember when this happened); off white pages
  • $195

Jungle6sale.thumb.jpg.289e6ad2109382b451ce579f0ff5a390.jpg

Jungle6back.thumb.jpg.248f8756687e527e9f6a409366cec367.jpg

Edited by namisgr
book sold

13 minutes ago, namisgr said:
  • Jungle Action #6
  • VF+  (NM-, but the front cover just above the Comics Code stamp is missing a tiny fleck of ink; I don't remember when this happened); off white pages
  • $195

Jungle6sale.thumb.jpg.289e6ad2109382b451ce579f0ff5a390.jpg

Jungle6back.thumb.jpg.248f8756687e527e9f6a409366cec367.jpg

:takeit: