• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edge of Spider-Verse 2 Ebay Soon Notice
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi there. New to the site and I never really write forums. This is my first time. 

I recently got a Edge of Spider-Verse #2 comic but due to financial circumstances, I most likely will be selling the comic on Ebay. Still not quite sure yet, as it pains me to do so. This is just a heads-up for anyone who is interested. 

Although I am not a professional grader, in my humble and honest opinion, the comic is in NM with no condition and grade and slab ready. There is no spine crease, all corners are sharp and square, pages are white, and there's no color chipping. I've only taken a couple of pictures of the comic for selling purposes and never read it myself.
I'll notify when I have it on my account if anyone is interested.

Ebay Account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/4177dag

eosv2.jpg

1 hour ago, faster friends said:

Is it worth anything? I don’t do moderns but I hope it can help you out of your jam.

1 hour ago, speedcake said:

probably a common. probably worth cover price

Slabbed 9.8s sell for well over a grand. I think it was up to about $2500 at one point? I dunno, I don't like Greg Land's art, but it was a hot book for sure at one time.