• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ron Lim Comissions
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm headed to the Amazing Las Vegas show in June and wanted to set up a commission from Ron Lim, any suggestions on how to get in touch with him in advance to get on the list or costs that he has been charging recently?

Ron has doubled his rate due to his resurgence in popularity thanks to the upcoming Infinity War film. His convention sketches are $200 for a single figure in pencil with minimal background. This a flat rate whether you want it on paper or a blank sketch cover. Not sure if he’ll do 11x17 though for that much. If you want a commission talk to him at the con. I can’t speak to his reliability or otherwise, but you know how it goes with at-home commissions. Ron is a super nice guy so don’t be shy to approach him and ask. 

1 hour ago, brianlake7 said:

does anyone know if he has a rep?

I’ve never known Ron to have a rep. Ron has always sold his art at his con appearances, not that that’s a good indicator of NOT having a rep. 

I would agree he has consistently been a producer of high quality art. I hope to track down some more info so I don't miss a commission at the show, I know some people like to have all their slots filled prior to the show and if you see then day one start of the day their list is full and they are no longer accepting commissions for the show