• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G*O*L*D & S*I*L*V*E*R - + CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

15% DISCOUNT!!!!!!

Usual rules apply.  USA shipping $15 Priority mail.  EACH additional item adds $5 more postage.   Canada and other locations more.

I have a right to refuse any buyer....No returns on graded books.  

Unless noted all back covers are as nice or nicer than front covers with regard to grade.  I can post BC if you are series buyer...

BUY THESE TWO BOOKS GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% off comics!!! THAT'S 20% ON ANY COMICS REMAINING..FIRM PRICES...postage remains the same....

I HAVE ADDED MY TWO BOOKS ON THE HISTORY OF POPULAR FICTION; THE DIME NOVEL & THE STORY PAPERS...AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS which were the Precursor to the Comic Book!!!!  See images.  Retail on these books is $71....I offer here both for $50...I only have two sets on hand now...these are New Books.  More than 370 pages and over 2200 images combined!  You will learn a lot..and you will enjoy seeing what preceded the Comic Book especially in the Hero and the Science Fiction field.  One book is a Guide...with rarity and (see index) coverage of major publishers and characters along with rarity factors and apx. Retail values. This book was endorsed by Mark Seifert the Comic Historian and Editor of Bleeding Cool and Avatar Press..etc.  Postage for both books is ADDITIONAL $5!!! 

As some may now CGC has graded "dime novels."  
The Other is the history of Popular fiction SF...the birth of the actual invention of the Steam Man from 1868 which inspired the writing of the first fictional account of Frank Reade....which evolved eventually in the story papers....then Series Books...with similar characters as Tom Swift..and onward to other Newspaper SF...and then of course the Comic book and now Steampunk!  All 96 issues of Frank Reade Weekly in color are included along with the B&W issues that preceded it! 

You will love having these books on your shelf of References!  Please Notice the "Super-man" character in image below...there is also a Bat-Man and More!!! 

And if you buy them you can also get an additional 10% OFF on any book below...even if we agree on a PM.... I hope you will consider....Best, Joe Rainone....

FIRST :takeit: GETS IT! 
List ALL CGC:

MCMwmA.jpg

PNswQD.jpg

7V95N1.jpg

4WuzIV.jpg

Zgziqk.jpg

Y66c6r.jpg

6tm1tP.jpg

qLdaxm.jpg

9J6rSH.jpg

I'll Pay $100 for any copy of the Boys Leader...or more for specific issues ....if you know of any or will use toward trade....

G*O*L*D

JUMBO COMICS #93 8.0 LT/OWP  $150

s38h3v.jpg

JUMBO COMICS #112 8.5  OW/WP $225   SOLD AS PER PM

V6r38F.jpg

JUNGLE COMICS #146  8.5 CM/OWP $150  SOLD AS PER PM

wmTuxH.jpg

ROCKET KELLY #1  5.5 OWP  $150

oi5UFZ.jpg

S*I*L*V*E*R

BATMAN #169  7.5  OWP  $175

4Y77VR.jpg

3 7.5  OW/WP $45

qlmtzd.jpg

ASM #32  7.0 OW/WP  $120

Ji699B.jpg

ACTION COMICS LOT OF 6 ISSUES - SOLD AS GROUP:

ug8kGw.jpg

#283 4.0 OWP (CD), #305 6.0 CM/OWP, #306 6.0 OW/WP, #321 5.5 CM/OWP, #344 5.5 CM/OWP - ALL FOR $240 SHIPPED IN USA...

V0i7Hl.jpg

mK82kJ.jpg

Edited by storypapers
OFFER AND DISCOUNTS