• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thinning The Collection hopefully...now 10% off

61 posts in this topic

Selling some books to try and buy some of these:

Terms:

-Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

-Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.

-Shipping is going to be $6 priority envelope or $13 priority box...International buyers we can work something out 

-the :takeit: little guy rules all

-I will not do business with anybody on the probation list, Hall of Shame, or on my ignore list.

-I do not think that any of these books are restored but I am not the original owner of any of these.

-Returns are accepted if unsatisfied with the purchase. 

-I am not the original owner of any of these books, so I don't know if they've been pressed or not.

and finally,

imageproxy.jpg

Edited by ss5rmp

Web Of Spiderman 18 CGC 9.6 WP (please note there is a heavy scratch on the case from the "Web" on label to the H on "where" thus the discount) $80 SOLD

web of spiderman 18.jpg

Edited by ss5rmp

Batman year 2 575-578 avg fvf (575 is the most beat up and is a vg/f in my opinion the staples are attached to the book, there is a stain on the back) Back available upon request. $25 shipped

tec 575.jpg

tec 576.jpg

tec 577.jpg

tec 578.jpg