• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM now all 10% off, Werewolf by Night (now 25% off), Tomb of Dracula (all now 20% off) -- higher grade runs!
4 4

285 posts in this topic

Tomb of Dracula #21 (copy B) VF-  -- asking $18 + shipping

Still a very solid copy, but light spine wear and some bends to back cover. A press should also help this copy, just not as much as copy A.

TOD21d.jpg

TOD21dbc.jpg

Sorry for the long delay, but we hosted an end of semester party last night for my TAs...

Tomb of Dracula #22 VF -- asking $16 + shipping

Just a bit of light wear, great color and gloss.

TOD22.jpg

TOD22bc.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #23 F -- asking $6 + shipping

Structurally a bit nicer, but there are two fingerprints on the right side of the front cover that detract a bit. I always liked how they seemed to have forgotten about the Comic Code stamp on this cover.

TOD23.jpg

TOD23bc.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #24 (copy A) VG -- asking $5 + shipping

Looks VF from the front, but some moisture to back cover. Pages are very fresh, MVS is intact.

TOD24.jpg

TOD24bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Hope to get a lot of listing done this weekend, after some plans today...

Tomb of Dracula #25 (copy A) VF/VF+ -- asking $22 + shipping SOLD

1st Hannibal King, just light wear on this book. MVS intact.

TOD25.jpg

TOD25bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Tomb of Dracula #25 (copy B) about VF/VF-  -- asking $15 + shipping SOLD

A bit more stacking dirt on back cover, a few more non-color breaking bends, still a sharp copy. Yep, MVS present here too.

TOD25c.jpg

TOD25cbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
MVS

Tomb of Dracula #28 VF-  -- asking $20 + shipping ($27 in OSPG VF)

Structurally beautiful, but a minor edge bend above Blade's head on right edge, and a non-color breaking bend on back cover.

TOD28.jpg

TOD28bc.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #30 VG -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD :news:

Looks good structurally, but has a very light subscription bend that breaks color in a few small spots. Also some light moisture to the front cover in the lower right corner. Nothing serious, but it is there. MVS is intact.

TOD30.jpg

TOD30bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Tomb of Dracula #30 VG -- asking $5 + shipping

Looks good structurally, but has a very light subscription bend that breaks color in a few small spots. Also some light moisture to the front cover in the lower right corner. Nothing serious, but it is there. MVS is intact.

TOD30.jpg

TOD30bc.jpg

I'l take it!

Tomb of Dracula #31 VG -- asking $5 + shipping

Structurally better at first glance, but some creasing that breaks color in the lower right front cover and a lot of bending that does not break color. A press would clean up just about everything but the lower right front cover, but since I'm not pressing it I can only sell it as is.

TOD31.jpg

TOD31bc.jpg