• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM now all 10% off, Werewolf by Night (now 25% off), Tomb of Dracula (all now 20% off) -- higher grade runs!
4 4

285 posts in this topic

:news:  Latest recap at top of page 11!  :news:

I've got an OO/second owner collection that I am just starting to go through. This first batch of books will have the aforementioned titles, generally ranging from VG-VF with most around 7.0+. Very nice copies if you aren't looking for 9.6-9.8s.

Just to get this out of the way up front, I will not be selling WBN #1, 32, 33, or 37, TOD #1 or 10, or the MS Ghost Rider issues. I do have just about every other book in these runs (the Spotlights are limited to the WBN issues #2-3 and later Son of Satan books). If you are looking to fill runs with the non-keys that are priced right, this thread is for you.

I'll provide large front and back scans, any noteworthy defects, and my grade. Please ask any other questions you may have about the books, I will be happy to do the best I can to answer.

Shipping will be at cost up to $10 maximum in the US. International buyers are welcome, shipping outside the US is at cost via a trackable method, and will NOT have a maximum. This thread may take several days, so feel free to start a stack!

Any transaction based on books in this thread is between me and the buyer. The buyer, and only the buyer, is responsible for payment, and my only responsibility is to the buyer. If you choose to purchase books for a third party, that is between you and the third party. (a.k.a. The Jordysnordy rule)

I am happy to accept returns on any raw books. If it is a simple return then shipping is on the buyer, but if I made an error in my description (or lack thereof) then return shipping is on me.

Paypal, checks (must clear), or MOs accepted. International buyers must pay in USD via Paypal.

Edited by mysterio

I'll start off with some Werewolf by Night, including the first appearances in Marvel Spotlight, then get into the other titles. Books will be posted in order of what I have. If you do not see it, I do not have it to sell.

Marvel Spotlight #2 VG/VG+ -- asking $35 + shipping ($36 for 4.0 in OSPG) SOLD :news:

Ink transfer in title, 1/4" split at bottom of spine, otherwise solid.

MS02.jpg

MS02bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
sold

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

I'll start off with some Werewolf by Night, including the first appearances in Marvel Spotlight, then get into the other titles. Books will be posted in order of what I have. If you do not see it, I do not have it to sell.

Marvel Spotlight #2 VG/VG+ -- asking $35 + shipping ($36 for 4.0 in OSPG)

Ink transfer in title, 1/4" split at bottom of spine, otherwise solid.

MS02.jpg

MS02bc.jpg

:takeit:

Werewolf by Night #7 VG++/F-  -- asking $7 + shipping ($12 in OSPG 6.0)

Looks better than the grade assigned, but it does have a center bend that is very light. A press would help some but not all of this. Minor edge wear to back cover. Great color.

WBN07.jpg

WBN07bc.jpg

Werewolf by Night #13 F -- asking $8 + shipping SOLD :news:

Would be VF/NM or better but for a small tape pull on the Werewolf's left bicep on the cover. Otherwise a stunner.

WBN13.jpg

WBN13bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
sold

Werewolf by Night #14 F -- asking $8 + shipping

Another gorgeous copy that is structurally VF/NM or so, but it has a very light stain to the upper left back cover that does not transfer to any pages.

WBN14.jpg

WBN14bc.jpg

2 hours ago, SteveMullins said:

Been looking for some TOD, looking forward to seeing those...

I've got something like #2-63 to list after I get through the WBNs. Should get started on them this weekend if not sooner.

Werewolf by Night #15 Fine (structurally VF+) -- asking $15 + shipping

Great looking book with very light wear. Downgraded slightly due to very light moisture to lower right corner. EDIT: Marvel value stamp is intact.

WBN15.jpg

WBN15bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio