• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM now all 10% off, Werewolf by Night (now 25% off), Tomb of Dracula (all now 20% off) -- higher grade runs!
4 4

285 posts in this topic

Good morning!

Amazing Spider-man #119 Fine? -- asking $24 + shipping SOLD :news:

Full disclosure, book originally had a bit of a spine roll that was pressed out. Then we discovered that this is one of those books that was bound a bit off, so while the covers line up well the pages are sticking out a bit, and the front half of the book has a slightly different length than the back half. I've had a few other books like this, so it can happen. Solid enough copy.

ASM119.jpg

ASM119bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Amazing Spider-man #120 7.0-7.5 -- asking $45 + shipping SOLD :news:

Sharp copy with just enough non-color breaking wear for me to keep it out of VF, very light color break on right side, but a press may improve it if one is so inclined.

ASM120.jpg

ASM120bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

48 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Amazing Spider-man #120 7.0-7.5 -- asking $45 + shipping

Sharp copy with just enough non-color breaking wear for me to keep it out of VF, very light color break on right side, but a press may improve it if one is so inclined.

ASM120.jpg

ASM120bc.jpg

:takeit:

52 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Good morning!

Amazing Spider-man #119 Fine? -- asking $24 + shipping

Full disclosure, book originally had a bit of a spine roll that was pressed out. Then we discovered that this is one of those books that was bound a bit off, so while the covers line up well the pages are sticking out a bit, and the front half of the book has a slightly different length than the back half. I've had a few other books like this, so it can happen. Solid enough copy.

ASM119.jpg

ASM119bc.jpg

:takeit: as well

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

:takeit:

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

:takeit: as well

ASM #119-120 ^^  Thank you!

More to come after work. ASM #109-110, 112-114 are still available!

Edited by mysterio

Amazing Spider-man #125 VF-  -- asking $35 + shipping

Bit of curling on right edge that is storage related, very short tear on left edge of back cover. A very attractive copy that may also benefit from a bit of a press to the right edge.

ASM125.jpg

ASM125bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #126 VF-  -- asking $33 + shipping

A press takes care of some light non-color breaking bending to back cover. Sharp book for the legions of Kangaroo fans.

ASM126.jpg

ASM126bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #127 F/VF -- asking $23 + shipping

Super colorful and glossy copy. Some spine stress that breaks color, but other non-color breaking bending would be helped a lot with a press. Bit of darkening on upper staple.

ASM127.jpg

ASM127bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #129 (MME reprint) VF/NM -- asking $8 + shipping

Ok, I don't have an original #129 for the thread but I do have this fairly sharp copy of the MME reprint...

ASM129rep.jpg

ASM129repbc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #132 VF -- asking $28 + shipping

Looks VF/NM from the front, but some non-color breaking bending on the back holds it back a bit. A press would take care of that, if you're into that sort of thing.

ASM132.jpg

ASM132bc.jpg

One more before I get to work...

Amazing Spider-man #137 F/VF -- asking $22 + shipping

Looks great in the bag, but a 1" crease on back cover and a bit of blunting to the lower right corner of the front cover ding it a bit.

ASM137.jpg

ASM137bc.jpg

:news: :news: :news: :whee: :news: :news: :news:

Let's kick the discounts up to 25% on WBN, buy two or more take 30% off.

For TOD the discount is now 20% for #2-25 and 10% on every other book in the title.

All discounts applied to new purchases following this post.

Edited by mysterio