• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spawn #222 Kudranski Variant

24 posts in this topic

Hello, please grade my Spawn #222 Kudranski Variant. There is a bit of a what appears to be some sort of indent on the back cover. I think that it can be pressed out but I'm not too sure. There also appears to be some spine ticks, but I'm not sure if they are colour breaking. Either way, let me know. Thanks.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.c7bbd33514086646add76ab1dff9dd62.jpg

s-l1600-1.thumb.jpg.08c3b9ae8851d95063c383bb74b44428.jpg

s-l1600-2.thumb.jpg.8ca95b8e7ed021007081c5597705e91b.jpg

s-l1600-3.thumb.jpg.463bd77a504ef38e8af75a0a914969f6.jpgs-l1600-4.thumb.jpg.034761e6bc1cf642e3939c44c43fccd6.jpgs-l1600-5.thumb.jpg.7d97bdd90bd7150da52c4c813bc9496c.jpgs-l1600-6.thumb.jpg.a020f0b5d40916da59eeb36cbfc3213c.jpg

s-l1600-7.thumb.jpg.4313478a0c09979e743cb0ccff3a01b6.jpgs-l1600-8.thumb.jpg.53a9d627c75886edf7d5e474714202f2.jpgs-l1600-9.thumb.jpg.481bc83492f7c85ddd65d808e553c571.jpg

That's not your book.  If it was you would be able to clearly see the color breaking spine ticks in front of you.

You're interested in the copy on eBay listed with an opening bid of $500 and you want to ask the forum and its "experts" if you can squeeze it to a 9.8.

I'll lead you down the garden path... you bet it'll get a 9.8!  Those color breaking spine ticks will improve nicely with a press.  Good luck :flipbait:

Edited by Red_Hood

7 hours ago, Spawn1709 said:

Any chance of a 9.8 you think?

No

1 hour ago, Red_Hood said:

That's not your book.  If it was you would be able to clearly see the color breaking spine ticks in front of you.

You're interested in the copy on eBay listed with an opening bid of $500 and you want to ask the forum and its "experts" if you can squeeze it to a 9.8.

I'll lead you down the garden path... you bet it'll get a 9.8!  Those color breaking spine ticks will improve nicely with a press.  Good luck :flipbait:

:whatthe:

9 hours ago, Red_Hood said:

Your right, I am interested in the copy on eBay. I don't understand, however, why your being so rude about this. I was simply asking a question. 

27 minutes ago, Spawn1709 said:

Your right, I am interested in the copy on eBay. I don't understand, however, why your being so rude about this. I was simply asking a question. 

You were not simply asking questions.  :facepalm:   

You specifically said, hey ... grade MY book.  Don't try to play the "get rich quick scheme" game if you can't figure out yourself.   

I'm being abrupt because people like you try to get a free ride without doing the work or taking the risk yourself.  

You want to play the big boy game.  Put up the money and take the chance.  

But don't play dumb and and say its your book when you started the thread and then act innocent like no one knows what you're trying to pull.

49 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

You were not simply asking questions.  :facepalm:   

You specifically said, hey ... grade MY book.  Don't try to play the "get rich quick scheme" game if you can't figure out yourself.   

I'm being abrupt because people like you try to get a free ride without doing the work or taking the risk yourself.  

You want to play the big boy game.  Put up the money and take the chance.  

But don't play dumb and and say its your book when you started the thread and then act innocent like no one knows what you're trying to pull.

What's wrong with me asking people if a book will get a 9.8? "Taking the risk?" "Get rich quick scheme?" It's a bloody comic book. I'm not screwing anyone over or something. I haven't done anything wrong, but you make it seem like I have just robbed a bank. You are being extremely rude and disrespectful for no reason. I am asking people if a book that I am interested in has a chance on getting a 9.8, so why the hell do you care? If you have nothing better to do than just start insulting people for something as silly as a comic book, than get the hell off this thread.

20 minutes ago, Spawn1709 said:

What's wrong with me asking people if a book will get a 9.8? "Taking the risk?" "Get rich quick scheme?" It's a bloody comic book. I'm not screwing anyone over or something. I haven't done anything wrong, but you make it seem like I have just robbed a bank. You are being extremely rude and disrespectful for no reason. I am asking people if a book that I am interested in has a chance on getting a 9.8, so why the hell do you care? If you have nothing better to do than just start insulting people for something as silly as a comic book, than get the hell off this thread.

Don't pretend its your book.  Don't lie under the premise of innocently wondering if "your" book would be 9.8 when its not your book and your motive is to have others do your work so you can try to cash in.

Why the hell would you say its your book?

2 hours ago, Red_Hood said:

Don't pretend its your book.  Don't lie under the premise of innocently wondering if "your" book would be 9.8 when its not your book and your motive is to have others do your work so you can try to cash in.

Why the hell would you say its your book?

I'm not pretending anything. I'm just asking whether or not the book would grade a 9.8. That's all. And what do you mean I'm trying to have others do my work so I can cash in? I'm just asking a simple question. That's all. Don't bother responding because I have had enough of your ignorance. I have received responses from intelligent people, so yours is unwelcome.

9 hours ago, Spawn1709 said:

I'm not pretending anything. I'm just asking whether or not the book would grade a 9.8. That's all. And what do you mean I'm trying to have others do my work so I can cash in? I'm just asking a simple question. That's all. Don't bother responding because I have had enough of your ignorance. I have received responses from intelligent people, so yours is unwelcome.

Once again, from your original post, you're pretending the book is yours, so yes, you are pretending something.

Where in your original post are you asking if the book would grade a 9.8 or not?  Oh, you didn't ... you want to know if the flaws ( that are so obvious if the book is in front of you ) can press to a 9.8 

Since you can't grade, you're asking for a public forum to help assess whether it would be a 9.8 and off that basis make your decision.

Calling you out for the obvious isn't ignorant but continuing to act like you have the book does.

6 hours ago, Red_Hood said:

Once again, from your original post, you're pretending the book is yours, so yes, you are pretending something.

Where in your original post are you asking if the book would grade a 9.8 or not?  Oh, you didn't ... you want to know if the flaws ( that are so obvious if the book is in front of you ) can press to a 9.8 

Since you can't grade, you're asking for a public forum to help assess whether it would be a 9.8 and off that basis make your decision.

Calling you out for the obvious isn't ignorant but continuing to act like you have the book does.

I've received intelligent responses from other people on the forum. Your ignorant response is unwelcome.  

I'm having da worst time trying to find a copy of Spawn # 271   I checked 12 comic book stores ...nothing I think i finally found a copy for 5.00  but i want it shipped to one of their comic book stores .....( they own 12 ) that way i don't have to pay shipping........what an adventure ...just 4 1 comic book.......i know it came out awhile ago but have had a lot of trouble finding a copy  

p.s.  I'm amazed this Variant costs 500.00   how rare is it ?   1 in 500  or something ?   Overstreet list it as a 3.00 book for da regular one......how can a variant b 500.00 ?   

p.p.s. i'd rather not comment on da drama

p.p.p.s.  i think da way da book is now it's like a 9.0    i think da book has some issues but what do i know

16 minutes ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

I'm having da worst time trying to find a copy of Spawn # 271   I checked 12 comic book stores ...nothing I think i finally found a copy for 5.00  but i want it shipped to one of their comic book stores .....( they own 12 ) that way i don't have to pay shipping........what an adventure ...just 4 1 comic book.......i know it came out awhile ago but have had a lot of trouble finding a copy  

p.s.  I'm amazed this Variant costs 500.00   how rare is it ?   1 in 500  or something ?   Overstreet list it as a 3.00 book for da regular one......how can a variant b 500.00 ?   

p.p.s. i'd rather not comment on da drama

p.p.p.s.  i think da way da book is now it's like a 9.0    i think da book has some issues but what do i know

400 copies of this variant exist, so it is a pretty rare variant.