Max Carnage's Kudos Thread
1 1

7 posts in this topic

1,020 posts

Not sure what happened to my old kudos thread.  On the old boards used to be http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4897556&fpart=1 but that appears to go nowhere now so here's a new one.

Kind regards,

David

29,445 posts

You can expect problem-free transactions with David.   Definitely a seller that does all to make sure a buyer is happy with their purchase.   (thumbsu

12,357 posts

David pays fast and is on point. We did a very large transaction in 2012 which was completed with no problems and smooth communication :) 

4,174 posts

Communication with David has been friendly, professional, and timely. As a customer, he has patiently waited through some unexpected delays caused by slow response times from both the CGC and the US Postal Service. We arrived at a deal for an expensive book and he cut a personal check for an amount well into the 4 figure range. It cleared with no problem or delay. (thumbsu

I look forward to doing business again in the future.

6,042 posts

David and I have completed several large transactions.  He's always friendly, easy to deal with and pays/ships/responds promptly. 

6,506 posts

Books arrived exactly as described. Great handling and shipping. Excellent comms before and after.

Thank you, Max Carnage  (thumbsu

10,072 posts
On 4/27/2018 at 2:52 PM, Max Carnage said:

Not sure what happened to my old kudos thread.  On the old boards used to be http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4897556&fpart=1 but that appears to go nowhere now so here's a new one.

Kind regards,

David

Here it is Max :)