• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A few goodies left! Take it all $50 shipped within U.S. (See page 3 recap)

46 posts in this topic

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins

Payment: Money order or check; I do NOT have Paypal.

Shipping: U.S. Priority $7 (unless lot is priced U.S. shipped). Canada will be actual less $7.

Returns: Sure, notify me within three days of receipt and return shipping is on your dime.

Dont be listy (tsk) (Including the little one in my head)

Ready? It's gonna be cheap, a bit rough, and over quickly...

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Via PM 

Masters of the Universe #'s 11-13; grades vary. 11 would be Fine but for slight chew, cover only, lower right, so VG. 12 is Good at best with  spine roll and lower right chew.13 fortunately is the best of three, a solid mid-grade Fine range book. $40 for the set.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Amazing Spider-Man #299 presents nice but I'm going VG/FN. slight stack roll, color-breaking crease by Spidey's fist in the corner box, some grit on back cover, perhaps from a sticker? On the plus side, black costume, 2nd McFarlane, Venom. $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

This one's priced shipped...10-book Star Comics lot, all heroes/adventure. Mostly mid-grade but note chew on Visionaries #2. Note also lot includes two copies of Silver Hawks #5. Features two low print run Thundercats from later in the run, #'s 19 and 21.

Take the lot for  :news: (was $35) Now $25 shipped in U.S. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Ok gang that's it for tonight! I may or may not add more tomorrow; I have a friend on the fence on a VF 1st print Killing Joke and a maybe VG/FN raw ASM #300. Will try to get a straight answer and post if he passes. Also, I could swear I have another Hulk 340 around. So those are what might come.

Thanks lookers and taker! (thumbsu

Yes, PM's are always welcome too, and yes if you take the Star lot more books could fit in the package for the same shipping, so additional takes for the Star lot taker would negate additional postage. (I hope that made sense!)

7 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Ooh nice.  Can’t wait to see

Thx! I will try, but he and I do a lot back and forth. We discussed the books, so I owe him a first crack. But if he clearly passes, I'll offer here. He and I only discussed the Spidey and batman, the other hulk i just have to find.

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Thx! I will try, but he and I do a lot back and forth. We discussed the books, so I owe him a first crack. But if he clearly passes, I'll offer here. He and I only discussed the Spidey and batman, the other hulk i just have to find.

I’d be interested in all 3 depending on price

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Amazing Spider-Man #299 presents nice but I'm going VG/FN. slight stack roll, color-breaking crease by Spidey's fist in the corner box, some grit on back cover, perhaps from a sticker? On the plus side, black costume, 2nd McFarlane, Venom. $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

22 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Ok gang that's it for tonight! I may or may not add more tomorrow; I have a friend on the fence on a VF 1st print Killing Joke and a maybe VG/FN raw ASM #300. Will try to get a straight answer and post if he passes. Also, I could swear I have another Hulk 340 around. So those are what might come.

Thanks lookers and taker! (thumbsu

Yes, PM's are always welcome too, and yes if you take the Star lot more books could fit in the package for the same shipping, so additional takes for the Star lot taker would negate additional postage. (I hope that made sense!)

Okay, picking up where we left off now...

The bad news is I don't have another Hulk 340 left after all, and my friend (see above) took the Killing Joke 1st print.  :sorry:

The good news is that leaves one book mentioned above.... :banana:

:news: SOLD! 

Amazing Spider-Man #300 in VG+. I was going to call this VG/FN, and it may still be in the 5's, but the lower right has that crinkly texture like somebody set a beverage on it once years ago. I tried to capture it in the last photo. Not an awful copy, but lower side of mid-grade thanks to that texture. $200

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix