• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT!! High Grade Planet Comics #72-23 Sale This is the big one!
2 2

226 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Many of you may already know, after 12 years of work and searching, I have successfully put together a wonderful full run of slabbed Planet Comics that I recently Highlighted over in the Golden Age Section.

It is a difficult decision for me, but after having achieved a full run of books and having had the opportunity to enjoy them all for a few months I have decided on a pretty big change.   With the exception of about five issues which have promised to other boardies  I am planning on listing for sale in this thread almost every slabbed copy I own of the Planet Comics from issues #72 down to issue #23.    I am keeping issues #1-22 known as Rivet issues for myself and will be working on upgrading those over the coming years.

The board has been such an amazing experience for me, and many of the Planet Comics in my run were sourced from or through fellow boardies here.   I want to give my fellow boardies first crack at these books as I know there a quite a few other Planet Comics enthusiasts out there. There are a lot of incredible books in the group that is being offered for sale here.   I have priced the books to the best of my ability through GPA and feedback from a couple of different folks familiar with the title. .

Here are the rules:

First :takeit:in the thread trumps any PM discussions or agreements in process and not secured in the thread.

All asking prices are in US dollars.

Paypal is usually preferred for payment.  I will also consider a cheque but keep in mind I am located in Canada, and this is where all books will ship from.

No Hall of Shamers or folks on probation allowed to purchase these books.

Shipping is included with all books to either Canada or Continental US destinations.  International is ok, but you cover the difference for any excess postal charges I would have paid for Continental US destinations.  Returns are accepted within one week of receipt of your book, book must be returned in the same condition it was sent out as, and return shipping is on your dime.

I would prefer no time payments on these books, but I have been known to do this before for some established boardies.  If you need a few weeks to pay if you purchase multiple books, I can also live with that.

An :takeit:pending back cover photo is acceptable if I do not provide one in the post.  All the books are slabbed by CGC though, so you will have a pretty good idea of what you are getting based on the grade.

I will not be entertaining offers or providing sneak peaks of pricing prior to listing each book.  

You can PM me an offer once a book is listed, but I likely wont even read the PM until after I am done listing all of the books.   PM offers at your own risk.

Well, lets get the show on the road...:banana:  These books have provided me great pleasure over the last 12 years, but its time to give some other collectors a crack at them.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Edited by jhutton2

Reserved for Recap:

Here are the remaining books still available as of 9:25 PM Eastern Time, April 28

Planet Comics #27 CGC 8.5 Off White Pages - $1450 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #28 CGC 4.5 Cream to Off White Pages - $625 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #32 CGC 8.0 Cream to Off White Pages - $825 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #43 CGC 7.5 Cream to Off White Pages - $500 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #44 CGC 9.4 Cream to Off White Pages, Rockford Pedigree - $3200 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #45 CGC 8.5 Off White to White Pages - $1050 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #47 CGC 6.0 Cream to Off White Pages - $360 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #48 CGC 8.5 Off White Pages - $975

Planet Comics #53 CGC 9.0 Off White to White Pages - $1950

Planet Comics #57 CGC 8.5 Off White to White Pages - $750

Planet Comics #61 CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages - $440 SOLD via PM

Planet Comics #71 CGC 6.0 Off White to White Pages - $1025 SOLD in the thread

Edited by jhutton2