• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks to Ashari & Patricia - CGCs unsung heroes

4 posts in this topic

I know they will probably never read this, but my hopes are that CGC staff members will and take notice - your witness team of Ashari & Patricia are making you win! 

Yesterday at East Coast comic con and 2 weeks ago at Big Apple Comic Con the line up was insanely packed with top notch talent. I already knew its going to be crazy to try hitting them all up, but Patricia & Ashari both made it happen.

Although their duties do not require them to do anything other than witness the sigs and walk you back to the booth, these two walked with me from one talent to the next, patiently waiting while delegating tasks with the hundreds of other book submitters who frequented the event. Even helping in organizing books, and responding quickly to texts/calls when needed. All that without ever losing their cool and charm. 

Ive worked with CGC witnesses in the past and they were all very professional, but Ashari & Patricia went the extra mile without me even asking 

Heres to many more events working with your dynamic duo :cloud9:

Edited by Aweandlorder

48 minutes ago, Dmac538 said:

Ashari and Patricia thank you for the kind words. Here a few picks Ashari took for me.

IMG_20180429_143745757.jpg

IMG_20180428_174335762.jpg

IMG_20180428_164652526.jpg

IMG_20180428_104144296.jpg

IMG_20180427_171326607.jpg

IMG_20180427_170455603.jpg

Awesome!! :applause:

Is that you at first 2 pics? 

And Sinnot actually stood up to take a pic wow! God bless his heart

7 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Awesome!! :applause:

Is that you at first 2 pics? 

And Sinnot actually stood up to take a pic wow! God bless his heart

Yep that is me, funny story is Joe wanted to stand up and take a pic. Joe was great all weekend, such energy in his 90’s!! Jim Starlin was a pleasure to deal with all weekend, and the fans loved him. Joe Giella came in for Saturday, another great artist and great to deal with. It was a fun weekend for me, artist and people I had not seen in over 20 years.