• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.4

8 posts in this topic

I have a CGC 9.4 graded issue of FF 48 in my collection. I really enjoy having this book in my collection and I am in no hurry to get rid of this but everything has a price, and there aren't many 9.4's currently for sale.

I would be willing to part with this copy for $6000 firm... that includes shipping.

I've included a few pictures and some close ups showing no rust or corrosion on the staples. If you would like more pictures just let me know what you want to see and I will do my best to get a good picture of it.

1st:takeit:per this thread or PM gets it and cancels all previous negotiations... even if still in process.

PayPal is the only method of payment.

Once payment is received then the sale is final. I will financially assist a reholster if the book is damaged in transit to you, any other shipping issues other than a cracked case will not be my responsibility as the package will be fully insured and signature confirmation will be required. You will receive all tracking information. Any request for a refund after shipping will be considered buyers remorse... please be sure you want to purchase this before doing so.

Book will be shipped as soon as paid for and will be packaged with great care. Double boxed and extra bubble wrap... the works.

A signature will be required upon delivery of the book. There is no way I am leaving this on someone's porch, or at their door.

I have 1 large sale that I have done on this site that was a 100% success for both parties. I have a eBay account that I sell and buy lots of comics through with 100% satisfaction score. Name on eBay is n.austin281

I'm not a dealer, just a collector that is willing to sell a few gems if someone else wants them more than I do.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Nick

152504117247142018715.jpg

1525041286682984753345.jpg

1525041331418282327568.jpg

15250413595081161892370.jpg

1525041435011283399301.jpg

Edited by outlaw37

21 minutes ago, outlaw37 said:

Lol... sorry. I mean I dropped it 200 from it's last asking price. 

6000 firm. 

Nice try though!

(thumbsu