• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nearly a 20 year pursuit comes to an end - The Nedor Heroes Are Complete
4 4

246 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, telerites said:

The America's Best Comics run contains a high saturation of Davis Crippen pedigree copies as you'll see here - maybe not a highly regarded ped but still nice for me.  

To start with, two copies of #1.  I think I bought the 5.0 from Mark Zaid, the other was a raw that had graded.

5ae6673a72bd4_AmericasBestComics1A.thumb.jpg.ec6059f648e58d5580bb3e418d22f229.jpg5ae667447c3fb_AmericasBestComics1B.thumb.jpg.4fe7fabdd496de097fa60df92bad3e6d.jpg

I remember that CGC 5.0!

Congrats!

Jeff, this is really fantastic.  ABC, Black Terror, Fighting Yank, and Wonder Comics were terribly difficult to find when I was collecting Nedors.  To complete them all is really amazing.  Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment.

And I always thought this was exactly what the GA forum was about.  Sharing amazing books with people who appreciate both the great covers and the difficulty in finding them.  Well done!!!!