• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .......MAY THREAD ....RECAP Page 8
5 5

141 posts in this topic

TWO FISTED TALES 35 ..................................4.0..........................................OW...............................$ 25 :news: SOLD Mayor Mccheese

AlfzVMq.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MY OWN ROMANCE 56 ............................3.5+ ......................................OW.......................................$ 25 :news: SOLD JustJimN

.....Matt Baker story

MWzrzR6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SHOWCASE 33 .................................6.5/7.0...................................OW/W................................................$ 145 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

gikPN4g.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HI SCHOOL ROMANCE 11 ..................................8.5..............................................OW/W....................................$ 45 ...A press would help this one...

yX5z8KZ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FRANKENSTEIN 20 .........................................3.0................................C/OW..........................................$ 140 :news: SOLD ComCav

5cUO59z.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

10 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

FANTASTIC FOUR 12 ...................................................7.5..........................................................OW/W...............................................$ 3000 ....This was a CGC 8.0 at one time, label is gone. It has a half inch tear right edge, so I'm calling it a 7.5. It has great PQ and gloss.... a beautiful book that looks 8.5/9.0 if not for the tear.

wHpXaZd.jpg

Close-up of the tear? Was it pressed?

1 hour ago, pickycollector said:
12 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

wHpXaZd.jpg

Close-up of the tear? Was it pressed?

.....Patrick, I bought it already slabbed  and thought it looked undergraded until I found the tear. I should have gotten grader's notes.... lesson learned. I'd say the book was likely pressed. The area where the tear is was at one point folded up.... it was flat enough there that I had mistaken the crease for a scratch. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

K3rv8DF.jpg

5 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

This was the book before it was removed from the slab, if that helps. GOD BLESS.... 

Jim, I thought this was the book I sold you when I first met you years ago on the chat forum.

18 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Jim, I thought this was the book I sold you when I first met you years ago on the chat forum.

That was an FF 13 ....I sadly no longer have it.... it was a beauty. My first Board transaction :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

5 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

.....Next are a few relists at significant reductions.............

RULAH 21 ............................................3.5..............................................................OW........................................................$ 145 .....Classic GGA .....partially popped top staple

QxoHvDg.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

That was an FF 13 ....I sadly no longer have it.... it was a beauty. My first Board transaction :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

My first book I bought from the boards was a Swamp Thing 1 from Roy. 

Bernie signed the bottom of the opening splash page the last time I saw him. 

Sorry to get off topic..back to all these wonderful books Jimbo! That FF 12 is a classic.