• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a "Amazing Spider-man #252" 9.6 CGC graded signed by Stan Lee and Micheal Zeck for $37.00 on mrbeania.com
5 5

125 posts in this topic

Hello.

I found a "The Amazing Spider-man" #252 Mark Jewlers variant key comic signed by Stan Lee and Micheal Zeck graded by CGC at a high grade of 9.6 white pages. And it was selling for $37.00 on mrbeaina.com. https://www.mrbeaina.info/amazing-spiderman-252-cgc-96-dual-signature-autograph-stan-lee-michael-zeck-item-31959.html

When I saw this I was asking myself if I was lucky or not. 

I mean it's a rare key comic that is hard to come by which is the first appearance of the black spider-man suit, and it's the Mark Jewlers variant it has two signatures from Stan Lee and Mark Zeck and it's at a high grade at 9.6. 

Well it was 72% off on that website. I mean amazon and ebay woulden't sell it at a price lower at $37.00.

The most prices for that comic with Stan Lee or another signature that worked at marvel whether on amazon or ebay would be at high price.

For mrbeaina. I think I might have gotten lucky.

I'm reasonably confident that's a fake site. Whenever it's too good to be true...it usually is. They're selling this: https://www.mrbeaina.info/amazing-spiderman-354-cgc-98-w-signed-2x-stan-lee-mark-bagley-1183387002-item-29964.html?zenid=u6lgeb1qi7vpjkooohctlhnpp0 which happens to be sitting with Pristine Comics on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-354-CGC-9-8-W-SIGNED-2X-STAN-LEE-MARK-BAGLEY-1183387002/253180338475?hash=item3af2b9612b:g:BiIAAOxyUrZSxa~I

I've ordered from Pristine several times and they're super reputable. I'm guessing Mr. Beaina is just snagging pics from the web and posting them at ridiculous prices to snatch your cash. Buyer beware on that one!

Edited by Vox Virtus

23 hours ago, DjMartini said:

Definitely keep us updated on this thread to see if this is legit or not!

Thankfully, if it's not legit, you are only out a few pennies. 

:popcorn:

Ok. If it's not legit I am going to make a PSA (Public serivce announcement) post on this website, to raise awarness and give out a warning (PSA is the 80s way of saying awareness.) About this site and educate people about this situation.

5 hours ago, Convention dude94 said:

Ok. If it's not legit I am going to make a PSA (Public serivce announcement) post on this website, to raise awarness and give out a warning (PSA is the 80s way of saying awareness.) About this site and educate people about this situation.

BTW, since we are sticking with the 80's theme, can it be a like a G.I.Joe PSA? 

;)

On 5/2/2018 at 7:52 AM, DjMartini said:

Definitely keep us updated on this thread to see if this is legit or not!

Thankfully, if it's not legit, you are only out a few pennies. 

:popcorn:

I am looking on my mrbeaina account and it still says it's still processing since 5/1/2018. But I found at the bottom of each page on the website says "Really Fast Delivery : 3-7 days Delivery." I looked up Shipping and Returns and the second information said. Items are regularly shipped out within 24 hours after payment has been verified. (Exceptions Sunday and national holidays.) 

And the 3rd information said that "Every order onver $25 are delivered to worldwide by EMS, DHL, TNT and UPS. Once your order starts it's rad trip from the website's warehouse, they'll send me a tracking number once it's available. And there is something that says that it normally takes 3 to 5 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and factors beyond Postal Service's control. If there is a little delay, they must tell me to have more patience.

(I live in dorm called the Palazzo in Fresno State University in Fresno California.) 

So at least I found something "informative" from their web. But still I am still waiting for the tracking number to give me. And I haven't gotten a email back from them about it. I tried to email them through that strange name for an email. But they never responded back to me. 

So it's been like 3 days since the transaction was made. So I think I passed the 3 day mark and my package hasen't arrived. So i am going to give them 4 more days to see if they are proven inocent or legit. 

Oh and here is a picture of my transaction recipt. And I blacked out the address information so no information can be exposed. 

Edit: And the other picture is the my mrbeaina account of my transaction. Which hasen't been updated and still says it's still processing since May 1st 2018. 

My proof of purchase from Mrbeaina.jpg

bandicam 2018-05-03 15-57-31-590.jpg

Edited by Convention dude94
More proof.

Definitely a fake site. They have one of my books listed that I have legitimately on eBay.

Fake

https://www.mrbeaina.info/preacher-one-mans-war-1-dc-cgc-ss-98-nmmt-signed-by-garth-ennis-item-36709.html?zenid=u6lgeb1qi7vpjkooohctlhnpp0

Legitimate

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262399394489

Thanks to fellow Boardie, zrco, for bringing this to my attention.

James

Hello people. Sorry for the late update

I would like to give out is that last night, I got an update at 6:50 PM that I have gotten a tracking number for the package of the comic.

And it started shipping out from China. So it's possible if it's legit. Hopefully.

As I noticed on the information on mrbeaina. Why they use the pictures of the items on ebay is there is something that says. "Your item may look different than it looks like on the picture." 

It might be the same item you might have found on ebay but it may look different. Unless someone bought it from the ebay website. And decideds to resell it for a cheaper price on mrbeaina.

Edited by Convention dude94
Informing people about a late update.

1 hour ago, Convention dude94 said:

Hello people. Sorry for the late update

I would like to give out is that last night, I got an update at 6:50 PM that I have gotten a tracking number for the package of the comic.

And it started shipping out from China. So it's possible if it's legit. Hopefully.

As I noticed on the information on mrbeaina. Why they use the pictures of the items on ebay is there is something that says. "Your item may look different than it looks like on the picture." 

It might be the same item you might have found on ebay but it may look different. Unless someone bought it from the ebay website. And decideds to resell it for a cheaper price on mrbeaina.

Please make an unboxing video when the item arrives and also wear gloves and mask just in case