• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a "Amazing Spider-man #252" 9.6 CGC graded signed by Stan Lee and Micheal Zeck for $37.00 on mrbeania.com
5 5

125 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, telerites said:

My guess is a photocopy of the slab.  You might even get a color copy.

Maybe who ever is selling it to me. Might have bought it of ebay and decided to sell it for a reasonable price. 

Maybe this website is like "Amazon market place." Where it is not sold by the actual store.

Also according to the "about us" section of the mrbeaina.info website. There is something that says "Due to the conditions of light and background,they might look a little different from what they really do in the real world. The item you will receive will be identical with the item shown on the picture. Each item is inspected before shipment to ensure the highest quality standards. Quality and good service is our primary priority.We hope to give you 100% satisfaction while you shop at our store. We believe in liability, and we run our business based on good reputation and mutual benefits. All goods on our website are provided of high quality."

Info found here. 

https://www.mrbeaina.info/page/?id=11

Well the information in that section showed "some" honesty. 

But still... I'm waiting for my package to arrive so it can be legit.

Edited by Convention dude94
Spelling fix.

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

I hope it’s a Chinese panda :wishluck:

Now that would be worth it.  I would eve plant bamboo for them to eat.  Not sure but I think I would be the only one in my neighborhood with a panda,  I wonder if anyone would carp if I took him for walks at the dog park hm

Edited by telerites

For sheetzandgiggles, I found 110 copies of of the same issue.  Best of luck, OP

Home >  The Shopping Cart

Your Shopping Cart Contents

Total Items: 110  Weight: 1117600lbs  Amount: $4,070.00

Item Image Item Name Qty. Update Unit Total Options
Amazing SpiderMan #252 CGC 9.6 Dual Signature Autograph STAN LEE & MICHAEL ZECK Amazing SpiderMan #252 CGC 9.6 Dual Signature Autograph STAN LEE & MICHAEL ZECK     $37.00 $4,070.00 Delete this item from the cart by clicking this icon.
Sub-Total: $4,070.00
Edited by KPR Comics

4 minutes ago, KPR Comics said:

For sheetzandgiggles, I found 110 copies of of the same issue.  Best of luck, OP

Home >  The Shopping Cart

Your Shopping Cart Contents

Total Items: 110  Weight: 1117600lbs  Amount: $4,070.00

Item Image Item Name Qty. Update Unit Total Options
Amazing SpiderMan #252 CGC 9.6 Dual Signature Autograph STAN LEE & MICHAEL ZECK Amazing SpiderMan #252 CGC 9.6 Dual Signature Autograph STAN LEE & MICHAEL ZECK     $37.00 $4,070.00 Delete this item from the cart by clicking this icon.
Sub-Total: $4,070.00

Hope you have one heck of a front end loader or crane to receive that 558 TON package.

Glad they throw in shipping for free.

-bc

If you are looking, I have step by step instructions for how to assemble a comic box, for sale. I'll need your credit card and a few other details.

4 hours ago, Chett said:

I'm hoping he gets exactly what he ordered!! Good luck!! At least the site says he can get a refund! That's not at all a horrible worst case scenario!

I hope he gets what he expects but if it is an disreputable site, I doubt they would give him a refund but :wishluck: 

6 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

Hope you didn't give them your credit card #...

At least with a credit card purchase, he can file a fraud claim and get his money back.  He'll just have to close out his credit card as well.

But I really wanna see what's in this box.  I'm guessing it's a New Amazing Spider-Man slabbed by New CGC.  :nyah: