• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a "Amazing Spider-man #252" 9.6 CGC graded signed by Stan Lee and Micheal Zeck for $37.00 on mrbeania.com
5 5

125 posts in this topic

I am nominating this thread for legendary CGC threads.  But only if we can determine that this is not an elaborate (?) troll on the part of the OP.  It's only funny if he's seriously thinking this book is coming from China.

19 minutes ago, Transplant said:

I am nominating this thread for legendary CGC threads.  But only if we can determine that this is not an elaborate (?) troll on the part of the OP.  It's only funny if he's seriously thinking this book is coming from China.

Excuse me. What do you mean by OP in this subject?

Edited by Convention dude94
To make sound more mature.

It's be 2 days since my order made it's voyage from china. And it still says it on track17 and still no update since then... :(

I would like to question this to all of you people. How long does it take for a item to make a voyange and ship it from China to the USA (California)?

Edited by Convention dude94
Grammer fix.

1 hour ago, Convention dude94 said:

It's be 2 days since my order made it's voyage from china. And it still says it on track17 and still no update since then... :(

I would like to question this to all of you people. How long does it take for a item to make a voyange and ship it from China to the USA (California)?

To keep shipping costs low, I think they use the western route through the Suez and Panama Canals.  Might take an extra day or two.

2 hours ago, KPR Comics said:

To keep shipping costs low, I think they use the western route through the Suez and Panama Canals.  Might take an extra day or two.

Aren't the Canals closed for cleaning this month?

They have to go around Cape Horn and up the east cost of South America, so that'll add a day or two.

Good luck man!

-bc

Update!

Just last night my package has just transfered from China post to USPS. 

So that means my package has already reach the US soil. Maybe California, Fresno.

I typed in the tracking number last night and the Label was created, but it's not yet in the system, but might take a few days.

So I bet my Item will be delievered in no time soon. 

Just now, Convention dude94 said:

Update!

Just last night my package has just transfered from China post to USPS. 

So that means my package has already reach the US soil. Maybe California, Fresno.

I typed in the tracking number last night and the Label was created, but it's not yet in the system, but might take a few days.

So I bet my Item will be delievered in no time soon. 

:banana::banana::banana:

Let’s take some bets on what’s in the box

1 - empty box

2 - photo copy of slab’

3 - German newspapers

4 - Chinese Panda

5 - actual book

6 - that slab that was sent to boardies around the world 

7 - a copy of iron man/sub mariner 1

8 - a slabbed Vault book

9 - a letter from a Nigerian prince 

10 - brochures from Lankashire Kitchens