• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a "Amazing Spider-man #252" 9.6 CGC graded signed by Stan Lee and Micheal Zeck for $37.00 on mrbeania.com
5 5

125 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Convention dude94 said:

I checked the mail today my package was small and I got some sunglasses. Not a cgc comic

I got swindled by that website. Someone was right. Mrbeaina is fake site. Just to swindle me... *sigh...* Now it’s time to raise awareness.

We were all hoping for you, but expected the outcome. Better start the CC dispute.

1 hour ago, Convention dude94 said:

I checked the mail today my package was small and I got some sunglasses. Not a cgc comic

I got swindled by that website. Someone was right. Mrbeaina is fake site. Just to swindle me... *sigh...* Now it’s time to raise awareness.

Sorry to hear, I think a majority of us were pulling for you! 

Now with new sunglasses at least you won't be blinded by the websites deception  B|

(also thanks for keeping us posted until the end)

6 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Sorry to hear, I think a majority of us were pulling for you! 

Now with new sunglasses at least you won't be blinded by the websites deception  B|

(also thanks for keeping us posted until the end)

Yeah. I think they used pictures from ebay to fool the consumer. I am going to make a PSA. Is there a section on this website where I can make a PSA post?

2 minutes ago, Convention dude94 said:

Yeah. I think they used pictures from ebay to fool the consumer. I am going to make a PSA. Is there a section on this website where I can make a PSA post?

This thread has nearly 2400 views.  I think you already did.  :smile:

3 hours ago, Convention dude94 said:

I'm surprised you even got sunglasses.  Did you pay for shipping or did they?

I think the problem is that you guys aren't using "google translate" the correct way.  When you install the plug-in, "Amazing Spider-man 252" is Chinese for "Crappy Pair of Sunglasses."

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, ExNihilo said:

Shipping from China must have cost like $20.  It's incredible they went to such lengths to just make $17 at a time off of unknowing victims.

My wife has bought at least 50 cheapo items from Wish.com (all of which comes from China).  I think the most we ever paid for shipping was $3...it just might take a month to get here

16 hours ago, Convention dude94 said:

Sorry to hear. Was quietly hoping you would actually get your book even with all my joking around.

Give you credit for seeing this through and posting the final outcome - hopefully enough people have already seen this thread to avoid the same mistake.

Please watch your credit card statements the next few months.

-bc

Damn! I was waiting for this to be completed. I had $1500.00 cart waiting to press buy on a boatload of stuff. The saying is true, if it looks to good to be true it's likely fake. Call your bank and file a claim they'll issue a credit to you for what you lost on a fake.