• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a "Amazing Spider-man #252" 9.6 CGC graded signed by Stan Lee and Micheal Zeck for $37.00 on mrbeania.com
5 5

125 posts in this topic

Now it's Sunday. And it's Mama's day and all. And there we all know there is no postal service every Sunday. 

And now since my item has been transfered to USPS already. I wonder how this will effect the processing time for USPS to puth the tracking number in their system? 

7 hours ago, Convention dude94 said:

Well it's been like two days since my item hasen't been accepted by a carrier at USPS. And does Sunday also affect the processing at USPS on the tracking number to see if it get's on the system?

Yes, Sunday is the day the USPS employees don chicken suits and roller blades and play hockey with any undelivered packages.

Only those packages that survive are deemed worthy of a tracking number.

Or, it's stuck in Customs because its filled with drugs.

2 hours ago, Convention dude94 said:

Man. It still says that USPS hasen't putted the number in their system. What's going on? It's be since Saturday when it transferred from China Post to USPS.

Have patience man. Your package is somewhere on this ship at Customs - you don't think the US government can process all that counterfeit merchandise, fentanyl, illegal animals and your shipment in one day do you?

Image result for chinese freight ship

4 hours ago, bc said:

Have patience man. Your package is somewhere on this ship at Customs - you don't think the US government can process all that counterfeit merchandise, fentanyl, illegal animals and your shipment in one day do you?

Image result for chinese freight ship

Maybe not. 

Does Sunday cut the process time?

On May 13, 2018 at 7:31 AM, jsilverjanet said:

Let’s take some bets on what’s in the box

1 - empty box

2 - photo copy of slab’

3 - German newspapers

4 - Chinese Panda

5 - actual book

6 - that slab that was sent to boardies around the world 

7 - a copy of iron man/sub mariner 1