• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TCBS Summer Bash 2018 - Sun Jun 24, Toronto, Canada

30 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone involved in yesterday's TCBS Spring Bash! Another great show!

Now on to Summer!

June will be here in no time!

#TCBS Summer 2018!

Sun Jun 24

Toronto Plaza Hotel

1677 Wilson Ave 

10AM-4PM

Vendor tables are sold out, but come out and shop or trade with our great vendors! 

www.torontocomicbookshow.com 

IMG_20180430_214551_149.jpg

5 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Name:  JJ

Six things I can't live without: Comics, Corona, Sleeping in, Kiss, Eric & The Tarheels!

On typical Friday Night I'm: thinking how I can be more awesome

The most private thing I'm willing to admit: Pitch Perfect is my favourite movie

@wasonff @Guardian Comics

Don't forget that his date would have to pay for dinner :D

1 minute ago, Iceman399 said:

Name:  JJ

Six things I can't live without: Comics, Corona, Sleeping in, Kiss, Eric & The Tarheels!

On typical Friday Night I'm: thinking how I can be more awesome

The most private thing I'm willing to admit: Pitch Perfect is my favourite movie

@wasonff @Guardian Comics

OMG I can’t believe that you posted that...Pitch Perfect isn’t my favourite movie but I sure do enjoy a good Pitch Perfect movie...and the first three were classics.

My turn...

NAME : The Iceman

SIX THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT : Comics, Scotch, Sleeping In, Green Arrow, JJ, the Broncos

ON A TYPICAL FRIDAY NIGHT : Once Tracy has fallen asleep, I’m on Kijiji, MCS, CL, CC, HGC, Instagram and FB trying to see what has slipped through the cracks that I can make money on.

THE MOST PRIVATE THING I AM WILLING TO ADMIT : That Jim is actually as awesome as he thinks he is, and I’m glad he’s my BFF.

@wasonff @iceman399

Just saw this thread --- but there is some SERIOUS bromance going on here!!!! 

(I do not feel left out...... just making that clear).

15 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

OMG I can’t believe that you posted that...Pitch Perfect isn’t my favourite movie but I sure do enjoy a good Pitch Perfect movie...and the first three were classics.

My turn...

NAME : The Iceman

SIX THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT : Comics, Scotch, Sleeping In, Green Arrow, JJ, the Broncos

ON A TYPICAL FRIDAY NIGHT : Once Tracy has fallen asleep, I’m on Kijiji, MCS, CL, CC, HGC, Instagram and FB trying to see what has slipped through the cracks that I can make money on.

THE MOST PRIVATE THING I AM WILLING TO ADMIT : That Jim is actually as awesome as he thinks he is, and I’m glad he’s my BFF.

@wasonff @iceman399

5 hours ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Meh.  Why don’t you try and get some comic artists to the show?

No thanks!  We don't need a circus...we just need a comic show.  Fan Expo etc can have those circuses.

:banana: all things going well I'll have 16 long boxes of new books being brought to their first ever show :banana: 

Doesn't this overlap with the Cottage Country Comic-Con circus in Orillia? I see most of the dealers who do this event are also listed as being there. Are they doing the "divide and conquer" strategy? 

Edited by Kevin Boyd

9 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Doesn't this overlap with the Cottage Country Comic-Con circus in Orillia? I see most of the dealers who do this event are also listed as being there. Are they doing the "divide and conquer" strategy? 

Ya definitely a split showing... It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Cottage con vendors asked several of us to exhibit and when we told them it overlapped they said and I quote... 'do our show on Saturday and tcbs on sunday'... Sounds like a win for their con and customers coming in on Sunday. Lol

Guest list looking good for FanExpo. 

In the middle of processing an Original Owner Bronze and Copper Age DC collection that just came in.  Will hopefully have 500-1000 new dollar books exclusively for this show.  DC 100 Pagers, Canadian Price Variants all for $1.00 each.  I expect most to sell by the end of the day, so come as early as you can and come to "Guardian/ER Comics Corner" first.

Can't wait.

Jim