• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TCBS Summer Bash 2018 - Sun Jun 24, Toronto, Canada

30 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

I hear the attendance numbers were great, and that the people who did Orillia regret the decision.

Judging by what I have heard this morning...Orillia may have been the biggest debacle in Canadian Comic book convention history, from an attendee, vendor and guest viewpoint.  

When you've shutdown your FB page due to all the complaints since last night, it can't be good.

Well, it would be hard to top SuperFan Comic Con for being the worst (three days of crickets chirping, promised tens of thousands of attendees), but I've heard many complaints from dealers, artists and attendees alike.

6 minutes ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Well, it would be hard to top SuperFan Comic Con for being the worst (three days of crickets chirping, promised tens of thousands of attendees), but I've heard many complaints from dealers, artists and attendees alike.

Had to google what that even was...sounds like I'm glad I missed that one too.

8 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

One of my best shows. :cloud9: 

14 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Are we ever gunna see you again :( feel like its been toooo long...since the first weekend in June lol 

Will see you in Chicago.  Not sure how many beverages I'll be able to share with you,though. :)

6 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Will see you in Chicago.  Not sure how many beverages I'll be able to share with you,though. :)

You can drink your own beverage...I don't need to drink from your cup I'm a big boy!  Assume no montreal con for you?