• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Price Cut - Raw Superman #nn Bradman Birthday Commission DC (1988)

5 posts in this topic

For Sale: A raw copy of the rare Superman: Island Bradman #nn DC (1988.)  

1st :takeit: wins

I will entertain reasonable offers through PM but :takeit:trumps PM's

Payment

I will accept Paypal/check/money orders.

Boxed Shipping via USPS First Class Mail is included, if you would like it shipped priority just pay the difference

I will take returns within 7 days of the buyer receiving the book, buyer pays return shipping

No HOSers or people on Probation:

Superman: Island Bradman #nn (DC, 1988) - $675   Now $625

This is the rare Superman Bradman Birthday Commission that was produced back in 1988.  If your unfamiliar with this comic, just do a google search and there are plenty of articles on it.  Total number produced is unknown but believed to be between 100-200.

This book is complete, cover is fully attached at both staples, it has wear along the spine/cover, a large 1 to 1.5" crease bottom right corner of front cover, some color breaking spine stress lines, comic was definitely read.

The page colors are cream to off-white with good page quality. 

Can't say I'm spot on at grading but would estimate this to be between a 5.0 to 6.0.  This has never been pressed or cleaned. 

If you would like to see more pictures or know my ebay id just pm me and I will be happy to share.  Here is the link to my Kudos thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/417362-squad008s-kudos-thread/%23comment-9813950&key=8acd481b7d74a4ce7af53cb4b1b460fa8a96d434b8a0fe76b7ca27ca85511b3a&resource=

SKMBT_C65418042220310_0001.jpg

SKMBT_C65418042220320_0001.jpg

Edited by Squad008
Link for kudos thread, Price Cut, closed thread

:cloud9:

A truly scarce Superman book.  There are more copies of Action #1 than this one out there.  Good price too, if I didn't already have a copy I would be all over this.  A real treat to see one of these on the boards. GLWTS! 

15 minutes ago, SkOw said:

:cloud9:

A truly scarce Superman book.  There are more copies of Action #1 than this one out there.  Good price too, if I didn't already have a copy I would be all over this.  A real treat to see one of these on the boards. GLWTS! 

Thanks, was planning on holding onto this but need to raise some money for a grail I'm after. Wanted to post here before somewhere else to see if any boardie was interested.