• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman is Dead

19 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, solm4st3r said:
4 hours ago, Shadow Images said:

:sick:    Just kidding. My collecting days are on permanent hold.

Expecting a child or buying a house?

or expecting a CRASH

6 minutes ago, solm4st3r said:

Expecting a child or buying a house?

4 minutes ago, revat said:

or expecting a CRASH

Neither. My wife got sick a couple years ago. We thought she was getting better but has taken a turn for the worse. Trying to pad savings for all the new treatments.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Images said:

My wife got sick a couple years ago. We thought she was getting better but has taken a turn for the worse. Trying to pad savings for all the new treatments.

I hope she gets better, and soon. You are buying so much more than comics with the money. Good luck to you both.

13 minutes ago, Shadow Images said:

Neither. My wife got sick a couple years ago. We thought she was getting better but has taken a turn for the worse. Trying to pad savings for all the new treatments.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope your wife gets better soon.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife.  And if it gives you ANY comfort? It makes perfect sense that Batman should be doing all he can to help your wife... so selling those comics for whatever medical expensive you may have is a very Batman-appropriate use for them.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. :foryou: It really didn't hit me hard :tonofbricks:  till I sent out the last of my slabs with the Batman from Jerry Robinson's collection. Now I'm a little depressed but you have to take what life throws at ya and run with it. 

11 hours ago, fmaz said:

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife.  And if it gives you ANY comfort? It makes perfect sense that Batman should be doing all he can to help your wife... so selling those comics for whatever medical expensive you may have is a very Batman-appropriate use for them.

Indeed, well said. Best wishes to you and your wife, @Shadow Images