• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor City Con - Nickel City Con - 3 River Comics Con - May 18 - 20
1 1

65 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

Iceman and I did both Motor City and Nickel City last year but will only be attending Motor City this year...due to us having a surprise 30th BDay party for Eric’s wife on Saturday (hope she doesn’t read the boards)  At Motor City both the Blazing One and Greg Reece will be setup, so you know there will be amazing books to be had.

i even hear there will be a Greggy and JoeyPost sighting at Motor City this year, so you know it will be a quality show.

Jim

Hopefully I will spend all my money at Motor City and won't want to go check out the other two Cons since the more I hear the less hopes I've got for Nickel City and 3 Rivers.  I did pretty well up at Nickel City but that was due to Zapp bringing some nice books but I don't think he will be back.

On 5/11/2018 at 1:23 PM, SkOw said:

I will be taking a cart around on Friday.  This year I'm going to the BULLY!  My strategy is to buy all the good stuff and shut out @1Cool, @Nick's Comics, and especially @catrick339 before they even know what hit them!

You ready for the big leagues!  You have to compete with Joey and Greggy for the sweet books.  Wonder if Hector will make an appearance?

You coming in Thursday night?  Looks like a large group of Board members coming to this one - anyone want to pick a place to grab dinner.  I'll be getting in to town at around 7:00 PM.  If nothing is going on maybe I'll cross the river and go check out Windsor.

1 minute ago, joeypost said:

I'll be there tomorrow night. 

I'll send you my number - give me a call tomorrow if you and Greggy want to grab dinner.  First round of drinks is on me.

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I'll send you my number - give me a call tomorrow if you and Greggy want to grab dinner.  First round of drinks is on me.

You pay for me and my crew or we're out.

1 hour ago, greggy said:

You pay for me and my crew or we're out.

Your crew?  Like I said - 1st drink is on me.  My good company will be an added benefit.

18 minutes ago, Guardian Comics said:

Yeah but do you have reservations at Chez Pringle???  I know you have limo service?  

JJ

I'm not slumming there.  Pheasants stay there. 

Just now, Guardian Comics said:

I’m gonna go with you have had too many Long Island Ice Teas and meant to write peasants.

JJ

:sorry:

10 minutes ago, Nick's Comics said:

What's your booth number?

I don’t have a booth, but we hang out at Dale Roberts booth. Dale always has a super selection of books so stop by and say hello.