• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #34 Club
2 2

30 posts in this topic

Brave and the Bold #34, first SA Hawkman & Hawkgirl, an awesome (and still affordable) SA DC key. Lets see them high grade copies. Mine are down below. (NOT high grade mind you, but I figured we'd better start somewhere, and hey, I aint rich) One is 2.5 the other a 1.8. I actually had the 1.8 graded by PGX just for protection purposes. (Hey, again, I aint rich. 20 bucks for shock and UV protection, I'll take it) But anyway lets see some copies y'all rich folks got! (and poor folks, we all love comics here)

B&B34 2.5.jpeg

B&B34 1.8.jpeg

Edited by HuddyBee

A hundred years ago, The Overstreet influenced me with a feature about “The Seven Pillars of The Silver Age” , or some such.

Their 7 SA alpha dogs were Showcase 4, 22, and 34; Brave And The Bold 28 and 34; AF 15; and Fantastic Four 1.

Those 34s have lost a bit of cache since, but I still consider them to be major keys! 

39 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

A hundred years ago, The Overstreet influenced me with a feature about “The Seven Pillars of The Silver Age” , or some such.

Their 7 SA alpha dogs were Showcase 4, 22, and 34; Brave And The Bold 28 and 34; AF 15; and Fantastic Four 1.

Those 34s have lost a bit of cache since, but I still consider them to be major keys! 

Yep while not a Superman or Batman, Hawkman is still definitely a major DC character (also the coolest). Right now this book is pretty cheap compared to Showcase 4 and 22, and even cheaper to AF 15, X-men 1, TS 39, and a lot of those Marvel first appearances. And the DC keys are much more RARE. AF 15 is being incredibly overpriced, with a 9.6 selling for 1.1 mil, there are about 3,000 AF 15's graded just by CGC. Marvel Keys are set up perfectly for a price drop, just wait for the movie hype to be over. DC keys however, have no where to go but up, so I try to snag 'em while I can. (gotta get me a copy of the other 34)

Edited by HuddyBee