• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keystone Comic Con Philly Sept. 16-18 2018

42 posts in this topic

I did a search, and didn't find a thread. I was just talking to Superworld Ted,.and he told me about this show. He said it's going to be fun. It sounds like a great alternative to Wizard World, and it's being organized by the same group that does the NY Javitz show. I certainly hope this means Philadelphia will have a good comic book show again.

https://www.showclix.com/event/keystone-comic-con-18

31 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Sounds good to me Wizard World Philly has turned to Hollywood and not comics

It's a shame, it used to be a great show.

On 5/14/2018 at 11:29 AM, The Resurrection said:

RIP WWPA

I hope you'll be at this show. This will be my first one God Willing in a very long time. 

Edited by Larryw7

is this promoted/hosted by Reed? is this anticipated as being more comic book oriented compared to WWPA?

wondering if the show will have enough to pull in a bunch of dealers or if it will be a victim of being so close to Baltimore''s date. or vice versa?

Harley Yee, Anthony's Comic Book Art, Greg Reece and Dave and Adam's Comic Book World will be there. CGC is scheduled to attend.