• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E-Bay 15% off $50.00 Code PMAY4TH
1 1

62 posts in this topic

Saw this on Slickdeals.  

Promo Code: PMAY4TH
valid 8AM-4PM PST

eBay.com will have 15% off site wide starting at 8am PT to 4pm PT. Minimum purchase is $50 and up. Maximum discount is $100.

The usual excludes are gift cards and eBay auto (vehicle).

May the Fourth Be with You!

Edited by WeR138

dang - I just spent an hour and haven't come up with anything yet. :sorry:

44 minutes ago, Mayor006 said:

Yep! Just saved $35 off a Spectacular Spider-man 64 CGC 9.6 newsstand! Thought it might be worth listing a few books so I listed a couple of celebrity signed books while I was at it!

Good idea.  I just listed my Spectacular Spiderman 64 CGC 9.8 and Y: Last Man 1 CGC 9.8.  With discounts they are below GPA which is rare for hot books on E-Bay.

2 hours ago, WeR138 said:

Saw this on Slickdeals.  

Promo Code: PMAY4TH
valid 8AM-4PM PST

eBay.com will have 15% off site wide starting at 8am PT to 4pm PT. Minimum purchase is $50 and up. Maximum discount is $100.

The usual excludes are gift cards and eBay auto (vehicle).

May the Fourth Be with You!

darnit, there's an auction I'm in ending at 4pm Pacific!!!

$180 after coupon...hm  Seems about FMV, I suppose.  But it hit all the right buttons for me: new case, white pages, decent registration.  Plus it matches the grade of my Thor #165.  That's a new thing for me, matching grades for related books.

s-l500.jpg

W

7 minutes ago, Andahaion said:

$180 after coupon...hm  Seems about FMV, I suppose.  But it hit all the right buttons for me: new case, white pages, decent registration.  Plus it matches the grade of my Thor #165.  That's a new thing for me, matching grades for related books.

Well I got the first label or old old one and bought a CGC 9.2 X-men 100 :shy: I thought that I was doing good lol 

Congrats on your 9.2 as well :foryou:

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, revat said:

darnit, there's an auction I'm in ending at 4pm Pacific!!!

I know how you feel, just paid over $250 for auction items I’d won last night. Not even 1 hr later received the email for this code. Always happens. doh!

Sooo then of course I have to make another big purchase to take advantage of the code. :devil:

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

This morning - "House hunting is back in gear, no more comics in the near term."

This afternoon - "15% off!  OK, I suppose I can put in a best offer on this mid-grade 181..."  (results pending)

What if they accept your offer AFTER the code expires!?!?!   :whatthe:

1 minute ago, Erndog said:

What if they accept your offer AFTER the code expires!?!?!   :whatthe:

Indeed.  I had considered doing a retract just before expiration, but the offer I made is still palatable enough even without the extra Franklin discount.