• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E-Bay 15% off $50.00 Code PMAY4TH
1 1

62 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I believe the coupon is good until 7:00 pm pacific time 

4PM Pacific... 7PM EST  :frown:

Ebay coupon is good until 7pm PST (just tried it and it worked). However, there is some problem with Paypal and Ebay checkout kept insisting I pay by credit card instead. So after spending another hour searching and finally finding a $200 BIN I was interested in I ended up just canceling the order. I'm taking it as a sign that I've been spending too much on comics lately and am just going to go watch some NHL playoffs instead.

33 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

4PM Pacific... 7PM EST  :frown:

21 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Ebay coupon is good until 7pm PST (just tried it and it worked). However, there is some problem with Paypal and Ebay checkout kept insisting I pay by credit card instead. So after spending another hour searching and finally finding a $200 BIN I was interested in I ended up just canceling the order. I'm taking it as a sign that I've been spending too much on comics lately and am just going to go watch some NHL playoffs instead.

23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks !  I bought a Bose Soundlink II speaker.   I have the original in black for another room and it is phenomenal.  I've been meaning to pick up another one.  I also made sure to pick a seller that deals in electronics that has a good reputation and NOT Best Buy so I would not have to pay the tax.   On top of that the coupon saved me around $20.  

s-l1600.jpg

10 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I kept finding books that were just sold a month ago and relisted at $200 more. I can't keep buying that stuff.

I saw quite a few of those too, and I was looking at Silver Age.

23 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I saw quite a few of those too, and I was looking at Silver Age.

I was looking at CGC'd stuff, and I kept finding the same CGC number on GPA...I think people must buy stuff on eBay and send it to MyComicShop to flip the next day. Makes it frustrating when you are just looking to upgrade your collection, but I guess if they can get the sales, they are smart.

10 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I was looking at CGC'd stuff, and I kept finding the same CGC number on GPA...I think people must buy stuff on eBay and send it to MyComicShop to flip the next day. Makes it frustrating when you are just looking to upgrade your collection, but I guess if they can get the sales, they are smart.

I was looking at individual sellers besides MyComicShop, so it must be rampant.

This is the first one of these coupons where all I could find was 2 X to 5 X GPA on most stuff I was interested in.  I did find a nice early silver age book that would have been a little under "normal" GPA and was fully half last GPA sale, but decided to just give up and save the $400.  Maybe I've finally turned the corner on this stuff.

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

I always skip right past the Mycomicshop listings, only because I know I can go buy those books on MCS at any time with a built-in 15% discount.

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Believe so :( it was yesterday...

whathe whathe~~~~!!!!   I was just out enjoying a Star Wars day activity and I missed all this good stuffs!!! Urghhhhh!!! Ah well. Hope the next one wont be too long....  :p

Thanks for sharing... :(

1. Finally Snagged DD 2 in CGC 9.0 page color isn't great but for $1050 after discount it was time to pull the trigger.
  2. "Wife" picked me up Wolverine vs Hulk Sideshow which came out to $550 shipped after the discount.

Overall expensive coupon day lol

Edited by slg343

I bought something that morning and got a text notification about 4 hours after I bought it.  I could have saved about $15 and would have backed out then bought it again at the discounted price but I was at work and didn't want to deal with that mess using my phone.

11 hours ago, flikhype said:
11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Believe so :( it was yesterday...

whathe whathe~~~~!!!!   I was just out enjoying a Star Wars day activity and I missed all this good stuffs!!! Urghhhhh!!! Ah well. Hope the next one wont be too long....  :p

Thanks for sharing... :(

You just can't leave this place for more than a day or something happens :baiting: