• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale!
5 5

265 posts in this topic

Doll Man #17 July 1948 Quality Pubs

Cool, Skull cover. Sexy Torchy by Bill Ward inside. Looks like Crandall art inside. Lots of great GGA in this one.

Has married centerfold. Cover has numerous small edge tears, small creases and a few light stains. Back cover has small ¼” lower spine piece missing as well as more darker stains. Rough copy of a great book!

Was $35.   Now $30.

dollman1.jpg

dollman2.jpg

dollman3.jpg

dollman4.jpg

dollman5.jpg

dollman6.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Leave it to Binky #24 Jan-Feb 1952 DC Publications.

Nice, DC teenage GGA art. Another sleeper title that is due for a bump.

Some small spine tears and splits. Top staple starting to tear inside but still attached. Small, neat ¾” edge tear on front cover. Back cover has a small tear and piece out of bottom left corner. Nice, fresh interior paper.

Was $25.  Now $20.

binky24a.jpg

binky24b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Web Of Evil #3 March 1953 Quality Pubs

Very wild and weird contents. Demons, violence and graphic contents. Man, this one is brutal.

Cover is neatly detached from book. Numerous tiny edge tears and chips. Small name in pencil on cover. Complete, bright cover. Nice interior pages.

Was $45.  Now $40.

webevil1.jpg

webevil2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

More weirdness!

Home Made Bound Volume!

Someboy took 5 undersea 1960’s comics and hand bound them within a hard cover. Included is Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea #6, Space Family Robinson #14, Mars Patrol #7, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea #10 and Sea Devils #15 (with a classic Russ Heath cover). These are complete with both covers and have been trimed. I love weird stuff like this. It always amazes me to see what kids did with their comics. This guy really must have wanted to keep these!

Was $25.  Now $20.

voyagesea1.jpg

voyagesea2.jpg

voyagesea3.jpg

voyagesea4.jpg

voyagesea5.jpg

voyagesea6.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

OK, last one for today...

Blonde Phantom #14 Summer 1947 Timely Publications

One of the best covers in the run. Bondage, torture with the Phantom coming to the rescue

A real nice copy with one glaring flaw, Bottom left corner has some varmit damage, Cover and first 8 pages have a small chew. Does not affect art or story. Has a few light bends and the bottom right corner has a light 2" corner crease that does not break color. Light "subscription" crease on back cover and two 1/4" neat edge tears. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior paper is yellowed but supple with no damage.

$225 (I don't mind keeping this one...)

blondephantom1.jpg

blondephantom2.jpg

23 hours ago, Robot Man said:

GI Combat #114 Nov 1965 DC Publications

Key issue with the Battle origin of the Haunted Tank. Russ Heath cover.

A very nice clean, bright complete copy. Tight, smooth spine. No tears or creases. Glossy with nice corners. Book and centerfold bound tight to book. Interior pages are white to off white. Pretty copy with just very minimal wear.

Actually better than the one in my own collection. But mine has several autographs…

Now $120. (I don’t mind keeping this one…) Now $110.

gicombat114a.jpg

gicombat114b.jpg

Bob,

See pm.

Edited by JustJimN

GI Combat #114 Nov 1965 DC Publications

Key issue with the Battle origin of the Haunted Tank. Russ Heath cover.

A very nice clean, bright complete copy. Tight, smooth spine. No tears or creases. Glossy with nice corners. Book and centerfold bound tight to book. Interior pages are white to off white. Pretty copy with just very minimal wear.

Actually better than the one in my own collection. But mine has several autographs…

Now $120. (I don’t mind keeping this one…) Now $110.

gicombat114a.jpg

gicombat114b.jpg

Take.

Zany Magazine #3 March 1959

Weird, short run MAD ripp off title. Great Bill Everett Monster cover.

A bright, glossy flat copy. Has just minor corner and edge wear. Back cover has a few real small stain marks. Cover bound well to covers. Nice yellowed, supple pages.

Man, these are hard to find!

$25.

zany1.jpg

zany2.jpg

I should take this.

Yes, :takeit:

I have 2 of these. One has been sold and I have one left...

The Amazing Spiderman VS the Prodigy 1974 Sex Education Giveaway

If you’re still reading Spiderman, you’re not ready for sex yet I would think…

5” x 6-1/2” 16 pages

Excellent, un-read file copy

$10.

spideyprodigidy1.jpg

spideyprodigidy2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Mitzi’s Boy Friend #5 Dec 1948 Marvel Comics

Scarce Marvel Teen age comic

Numerous small spine tears. Small pieces of tape inside front cover holding book to cover. A small chip out of bottom and a few small edge tears. Lower, neat spine split 1-1/4” long. Interior pages are creamy but supple with no damage.

$15.

mitzi1.jpg

mitzi2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Just now, Robot Man said:

Mitzi’s Boy Friend #5 Dec 1948 Marvel Comics

Scarce Marvel Teen age comic

Numerous small spine tears. Small pieces of tape inside front cover holding book to cover. A small chip out of bottom and a few small edge tears. Lower, neat spine split 1-1/4” long. Interior pages are creamy but supple with no damage.

$15.

mitzi1.jpg

mitzi2.jpg

Take it

SOLD!

Kerry Drake #8 May 1948 Harvey Publications

Awsome bondage/torture cover. One of the best ones in the run.

A nice, flat, bright complete copy. Has a small dust shadow running along top edge. A few tiny corner creases. Smooth, tight spine. Just minimal wear. Book and centerfold bound tight to covers. Creamy, supple interior pages with no damage.

$50.

kerrydrake1.jpg

kerrydrake2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Kerry Drake #8 May 1948 Harvey Publications

Awsome bondage/torture cover. One of the best ones in the run.

A nice, flat, bright complete copy. Has a small dust shadow running along top edge. A few tiny corner creases. Smooth, tight spine. Just minimal wear. Book and centerfold bound tight to covers. Creamy, supple interior pages with no damage.

$50.

kerrydrake1.jpg

kerrydrake2.jpg

Take this one too

Uncanny Tales #35 Sept 1955 Atlas Pubs

Classic NY disaster cover. Maneely art

Lots of spine wear. Neatly split at bottom to bottom staple. Small 1” upper spine split. Lots of wrinkles, creases and edge wear. Book and centerfold bound to covers. Interior paper is yellowed but supple.

Was $30.   Now $25.

uncannytales1.jpg

uncannytales2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man