• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOMINO, LEGION 1ST APPEARANCES - CGC - 10 % OFF TONIGHT !!!!

11 posts in this topic

- A NICE ASSORTMENT OF CGC / CGC SS KEYS

A FEW FIRST APPEARANCES TO BOOT !

LOW HANGING FRUIT OFFERS WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH :D 

The simple rules... :bigsmile:

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please. Your paypal address must be confirmed and I only ship to the confirmed address.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale and I will nominate you for the PL list.  By winning my book(s), you agree to this.  Not really interested in time payments, as I need these books out the door.

- Shipping will be boxed and insured for USA Paypal confirmed addresses and is $15 for UP TO THREE SLABS AND GOES UP TO $20 FOR MORE THAN THREE.   PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT currently shipping outside of the USA at this time.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package at buyer's cost, no questions asked.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

MY FIRST POST WILL BE WHAT I'M SELLING, WITH PICS FORTHCOMING TONIGHT !

Edited by Bio-Rupp

JUSTICE # 5 - CGC 9.8 - WP - $60 - (HARDER TO FIND 2ND PRINT SHAZAM COVER)  SOLD VIA PM

NEW MUTANTS # 1 - CGC SS 9.6 - WP - $150 - (SIGNED BY CLAREMONT AND MCLEOD)

NEW MUTANTS # 26 - CGC 9.8 - OWTWP - $150 - (1ST FULL LEGION)

X-FORCE # 8 - CGC 9.6 - WP - $65 - (EARLY "NOT DOMINO" DOMINO APP)

X-FORCE # 11 - CGC 9.6 - WP - $85 - (ACTUAL DOMINO 1ST APP & MAYBE 3RD DEADPOOL)

Edited by Bio-Rupp

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:35 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

One last try at 10% off... :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

One last LAST try at 10% off …:D

xxx ooo

Rupp

Edited by Bio-Rupp