• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Search Function

8 posts in this topic

Is this forum’s search function broken? I don’t have issues navigating other sites or applications. I use the standard search function protocols...quotations for exact matching phrases and such, but it does not work here and it severely inhibits my ability to find information. Is it me? If it is, advice is appreciated...

I apologize if this thread already exists, but if it does...I can’t find it. The irony...

Edited by Callaway29

17 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Is this forum’s search function broken? I don’t have issues navigating other sites or applications. I use the standard search function protocols...quotations for exact matching phrases and such, but it does not work here and it severely inhibits my ability to find information. Is it me? If it is, advice is appreciated...

I apologize if this thread already exists, but if it does...I can’t find it. The irony...

Why use quotation marks, wasn't that an old board requirement?  The new search isn't very good, it is user friendly but the results are garbage.