• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - There will be no interesting threads allowed in the new "Deaderer Than Dead" forums
1 1

22 posts in this topic

I guess it would.....but when I clicked on it, all that was in it was a list of 17 deleted threads.

So I decided to read the birthday threads for a couple of hours to see what everyone was saying in them.  Turns out everyone was just saying happy birthday.

Oh well....at least now I should be able to go to sleep.

I probably need to resurrect some of the deaderer threads...., :shy:

14 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

This place sucks

True story... While in the original Yankee Stadium, we decided to get seats among the Bleacher Creatures.  Security came around yelling at us that we could not say that Boston Sucks as it was a family environment.  (Dunno when the Bleachers became a family environment.)  Anywhoooo.....

Bleacher Creatures shrugged... and led everyone in a rousing rendition of "Boston performs like a vacuum!!!" 

There are two sets of security at Yankee Stadium.  Yankee security and NYPD. 

Security was not amused. 

NYPD laughed their rear ends off. 

Edited by Buzzetta

8 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

What happened while I slept that caused the other threads to go bye-bye?

People were actively following and/or making posts in them that did not talk about rainbows or puppies.

That kind of *spoon* will NOT be tolerated in here!

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

Never

Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone else bring up a 'FEAR' song! Beef beef beef beef beef bologna!