• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 129 - 9.2 WHITE PGS - WELL BELOW GPA - CLOSED
1 1

24 posts in this topic

USUAL RULES APPLY  - I have right to decline buyer.  Free Priority postage in continental USA...all others ask.

No returns on graded books...

Case is nice. 

First :takeit:Gets it!  No PMs considered in first 24 hours.  

Picture taken in natural light.    No idea if ever pressed.  

CGC 9.2   WHITE PAGES

$2400  NOW! $2300. $2250!!! $2200!!! NOW LESS THAN LAST GPA only mine is centered and White! FINAL FIRM PRICE! 

ZZkdxL.jpg

FKW9ZL.jpg

Edited by storypapers
FINAL reduced price>>CLOSED

1 hour ago, storypapers said:
1 hour ago, comicdonna said:

Is the book Free?

It was until I posted the price...too bad you did not say :takeit: t

By the way, I DID say "I'll take it".  In fact, I said it out loud.  And I have witnesses here to prove it.  :sumo:

16 minutes ago, 360racer said:

:takeit:@ $2000 ready to pay now.

lol

That's not how it works here. 

8 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:

Why does an offer have to be offline? Is that in the guidelines? If so can you send me the link?

It doesn't have to be. It's not in the guidelines. It's not a rule, but offers are generally entertained via PM for reasons of privacy, confidentiality, and clarity. 

I just thought the post was funny because of the presumptive use of the :takeit:icon. You only throw up the icon once the terms of a deal/offer have already been established and confirmed. While the rules don't prohibit public bargaining in sales threads, the practice is generally frowned upon. 

2 minutes ago, newshane said:

It doesn't have to be. It's not in the guidelines. It's not a rule, but offers are generally entertained via PM for reasons of privacy, confidentiality, and clarity. 

I just thought the post was funny because of the presumptive use of the :takeit:icon. You only throw up the icon once the terms of a deal/offer have already been established and confirmed. While the rules don't prohibit public bargaining in sales threads, the practice is generally frowned upon. 

Ah. ok just curious. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:

Ah. ok just curious. Thanks.

If everyone haggled publicly in the sales threads, things would get really sloppy. Besides, if you're competing against other potential buyers, why would you want everyone to see the sort of cards you're holding? 

The way it usually works:

1. Buyer presents his/her offer via PM. 

2. Negotiations occur in private. 

3. A deal is reached. 

4. Buyer posts something like: :takeit:via PM. 

The danger with PM negotiations, of course, is the risk that someone else will beat you to the punch in the public sales thread by agreeing to purchase the book for the listed sales price. Many sellers have specific rules that outline how these things will be dealt with. Some people do it by timestamp. Other people treat the first :takeit: in the sales thread as king. 

My apologies, didn’t realise it was frowned upon as I’ve missed out on a few deals due to PM’s and at times I don’t know if it’s a false Dutch auction going on. Thought I’d take it public for the first time. 

P.S I’m new here and I’m getting used to it.

2 hours ago, 360racer said:

My apologies, didn’t realise it was frowned upon as I’ve missed out on a few deals due to PM’s and at times I don’t know if it’s a false Dutch auction going on. Thought I’d take it public for the first time. 

P.S I’m new here and I’m getting used to it.

No big deal man. Welcome to the boards! Lots of cool stuff always for sale.