• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CROM! PGM Conan 1
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I see a little edge wear to the top edge front cover and the left edge of the back cover. The back cover looks a little dirty, and tan at the top. And of course the writing on the top back cover is a little noticeable, but still not bad. From what I can see, I'd give it an 8...

I'm actually going 7.0. I see a upwards bend on the right side of the book that extends down the front cover but I cannot tell how far. It starts at the top right about 1/2" in. There also looks to be a crease running upward from the 'C' in Conan through and into the blue in the ULFC. I think I might see a light stain in the upper right back cover. All four corners look to be either soft or exhibit minor wear. If you're thinking of buying I would ask for close up pics as well as an angled shot of both covers with light coming from above to expose and NCB stuff going on that we cannot see.

20 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

I'm actually going 7.0. I see a upwards bend on the right side of the book that extends down the front cover but I cannot tell how far. It starts at the top right about 1/2" in. There also looks to be a crease running upward from the 'C' in Conan through and into the blue in the ULFC. I think I might see a light stain in the upper right back cover. All four corners look to be either soft or exhibit minor wear. If you're thinking of buying I would ask for close up pics as well as an angled shot of both covers with light coming from above to expose and NCB stuff going on that we cannot see.

That's a good eye you have there, my friend. :flamed:

Thanks for the opinions. I'm going to press it so I'm really focusing on the paint removing errors. I agree it's a little rough around the top. I was personally thinking 8.5 myself (after the press) I think if my presser works magic maybe it could go 9.0. But I don't think that any higher than that by any stretch.  I'd be happy with an 8. I bought it for the cost of a fine so I am happy with the purchase. It's on its way to me now.

Edited by Westy Steve