• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE (WARREN PUBLISHING)
7 7

182 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, wombat said:

So this thread is pretty awesome. Just sayin. 

Thank you, wombat. I have some more covers to post, but I'm grist for the mill for the next couple of days...long hours with no time for fun. I'm also interested in hearing any interesting stories relating to Vampi that you'd like to share...how you became interested in collecting Vampirella, the first issue you ever purchased, what your favorite stories are...pretty much anything at all about collecting Vampirella that you'd like to share. Thanks and I look forward to hearing about your experiences...

On 5/7/2018 at 1:41 PM, The Lions Den said:

Here's a couple more of my favorites...

SAM_2773.JPG

SAM_2775.JPG

#7 is one of those images you’ll find all over the place on things since it was published in the 1970’s. I’d put that one in with my favourite Frazetta covers too not just Vampi.

My copy.

320B17F0-564E-4450-B818-75DA2CFC85F8.thumb.jpeg.e827adb0cd293d0c5803751126306229.jpeg

13 hours ago, wombat said:

Lol, I just saw these at the LCS during FCBD, had them in my hand then realized I have no idea what to do with Tarot cards and put them back. Now if they made Vampirella oversized (tarot size)  playing cards, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.