• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post the phrase you know that makes you an old time boardie
2 2

287 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, pastandpresentcomics said:

In before the lock.

For the noobs: A phrase that became a game. Back when SeeBCS was the thing that can't be spoken (Voldemort aka Voldy), Wednesday was the new Friday, and the Boards were heavily mod'd, IBTL earned you points (eventually misstyped pernts). Pernts!?

Edited by oldmilwaukee6er

Most of my early memories from the boards were of MutantKeys running around trying to find CGC 9.8 copies of X-Men books.

2 hours ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Probably get a strike for this:

Hula-Hoop-4_zps6d44f941.gif

Worth it.

4 hours ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Probably get a strike for this:

Not to be a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces, but the Mods made it known in no uncertain terms that gif was not to be posted anymore. It would be a shame if this thread gets poofed.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

Compared to some of the comic covers I have seen here, that is tame, and in fact much more pleasing to the eye. The Mods are reincarnations of the Inquisitors, so I can understand how they view it as a board sin. Nude comic pictorials OK, because, well, they are not real. Non-nude real life....no.:banana:

Attica Attica Attica

Lol

6 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Compared to some of the comic covers I have seen here, that is tame, and in fact much more pleasing to the eye. The Mods are reincarnations of the Inquisitors, so I can understand how they view it as a board sin. Nude comic pictorials OK, because, well, they are not real. Non-nude real life....no.:banana:

Attica Attica Attica

How did you get to use that emoji? On my laptop and phone they're all different, take forever to load, and as you see by the lol I can't type them in either.... ???