• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post the phrase you know that makes you an old time boardie
2 2

287 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol

How did you get to use that emoji? On my laptop and phone they're all different, take forever to load, and as you see by the lol I can't type them in either.... ???

You have to scroll down and down and down past all the lousy B&W krap to reach all the good old stuff. But be warned that when you do, the one good old stuff you use will now go to teh top of the B&W stuff, so that the good stuff will now be in 2 places.:mad:

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol

How did you get to use that emoji? On my laptop and phone they're all different, take forever to load, and as you see by the  I can't type them in either.... 

You have to scroll down and down and down past all the lousy B&W krap to reach all the good old stuff. But be warned that when you do, the one good old stuff you use will now go to teh top of the B&W stuff, so that the good stuff will now be in 2 places.

Good to know and now it appears back on my laptop that some in my earlier message have showed up :foryou: 
Oh And I tried to highlight and quote our entire convo and it no longer gave me the "Quote This" icon, had to copy and paste lol 

6 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:
10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol

How did you get to use that emoji? On my laptop and phone they're all different, take forever to load, and as you see by the lol I can't type them in either.... ???

You have to scroll down and down and down past all the lousy B&W krap to reach all the good old stuff. But be warned that when you do, the one good old stuff you use will now go to teh top of the B&W stuff, so that the good stuff will now be in 2 places.:mad:

ah I see now that it posts the "Quote This" feature over by the "LIKE" button :) @Architecht

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
   4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol

How did you get to use that emoji? On my laptop and phone they're all different, take forever to load, and as you see by the  I can't type them in either.... 

You have to scroll down and down and down past all the lousy B&W krap to reach all the good old stuff. But be warned that when you do, the one good old stuff you use will now go to teh top of the B&W stuff, so that the good stuff will now be in 2 places.

Good to know and now it appears back on my laptop that some in my earlier message have showed up :foryou: 
Oh And I tried to highlight and quote our entire convo and it no longer gave me the "Quote This" icon, had to copy and paste lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ah I see now that it posts the "Quote This" feature over by the "LIKE" button :) 

Yep. I think it is a glitch that needs to be reported.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

ah I see now that it posts the "Quote This" feature over by the "LIKE" button :) 

Yep. I think it is a glitch that needs to be reported.

I tagged Architect then, oh and it's worth mentioning that to highlight and quote multiple text, you have to right click first; I don't know if that was always the case :) 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I tagged Architect then, oh and it's worth mentioning that to highlight and quote multiple text, you have to right click first; I don't know if that was always the case :)

Arch is on it.....

Is it Friday already?

Yes, because Wednesday is the new Friday. That was posted earlier in this thread. Pay attention.:makepoint:

KrazyKat and his 500 shill accounts.

Undisclosed pressing was the equivalent of drowning small animals.

FFB was still Fantasy Football Bono

Golddust (I’m sorry to bring back painful memories buddy) as Captain Red Pants.

And Greggy only had 300,000 posts.

I’ve been here too long...