• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis is Suing Voldemort
5 5

762 posts in this topic

I'm a little unclear on what they-who-shall-not-be-named did, but legal mumbo-jumbo is not my second language -- so there was pending arbitration between the two for unspecified reasons and Metro's claiming they sold the company to duck out before a settlement?

I'm not an expert either, but it looks Voldy got out of some deals with Metro when they joined Becket.

Sounds like they had some time of arrangement going or perhaps Metro invested in Voldemort in some capacity.... I dunno.

I would imagine that if this is some type of breakup between the two that they are fighting for custody rights over Greggy

Metro might want primary custody while Voldemort gets Greggy for weekends and the summer. 

Edited by Buzzetta

It did seem that Metropolis had a lot of Voldemort books fairly soon after they opened. So they might have had a good relationship that was spoiled by the buyout.

7 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Voldy was sold and is moving to Texas (where Beckett is) from what I understand 

I didn't know about the move. I wonder how that will affect the current employees.

8 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I once used to like Voldy. Once.  What movie is that from?  1st one to guess gets 1 free graded comic (from Voldy) with fast track so you should receive your book in about 9 months.

Harry potter?

12 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I once used to like Voldy. Once.  What movie is that from?  1st one to guess gets 1 free graded comic (from Voldy) with fast track so you should receive your book in about 9 months.

johnny dangerously