• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold out! Potpourri of SA/BA DC/Marvel - Recap pg 22 - Thread closes 10pm 5/14
4 4

436 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sales thread :banana: Gonna list around 30 books and see how that goes and might list others.

First :takeit:in thread wins and trumps any PM inquires.

Payment via PayPal within 48hrs unless prior arrangements are made and agreed upon.

Free shipping in CONTUS, overseas please message me for cost.

Will accept returns 30 days after receipt, shipping back is buyers responsibility.

*Book off limits to probies and those in the HOS.

Thanks for looking.

Update 5/14 All Remaining books discounted at 70%! - I want these puppies outta here!!

***Applies only to those who have bought in this thread previously, New buyers will remain at 60% discount**

Note that the tier structure is now removed but obviously honored for sales within the affected time-frame. 

Thread will be closing on Monday 5/14 10:00 PM EST 5/14 and I'll begin working up invoices for the next couple days afterwards. Thanks.

***Below no longer in effect!***

:news: Update 5/13 All Remaining books discounted at 60%! - I want these puppies outta here!!:news:

Note that the tier structure is now removed but obviously honored for sales within the affected time-frame. 

Thread will be closing on Monday 5/14 10:00 PM EST 5/14 and I'll begin working up invoices for the next couple days afterwards. Thanks.

:news: Update 5/12 All Remaining books discounted at 40%! - I want these puppies outta here!!:news:

:news: 5/11 Update - Tiered Discounts! :news:
From 5/11 until thread closes implementing the following discount tiers on new purchases made on 5/11 or later:
Orders over $100 - 10%
Orders over $200 - 20%
Orders over $300 - 30%

Edited by MustEatBrains