• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secrets #92, Captain Marvel #25 & #26, Marvel Spotlight #5 Slabs For Sale!!
2 2

26 posts in this topic

A quick (4) slabs for today...

The rules:

I accept first unconditional :takeit: via post or PM post here in the thread, PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It".  I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).  Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.  I'll accept returns within if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please.

Shipping in US $12 for 1st, $2 each additional slab unless noted, PM for international details.

First up...

Edited by GACollectibles

I was at a show in NH last weekend and one dealer told me that he walked around to each booth prior to the doors opening to ask if anyone had a HoS 92 available. Every dealer said they had none because they can't keep them in stock. True story.

21 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I was at a show in NH last weekend and one dealer told me that he walked around to each booth prior to the doors opening to ask if anyone had a HoS 92 available. Every dealer said they had none because they can't keep them in stock. True story.

And here, I thought it was only the dealers that owned them!

13 hours ago, GACollectibles said:

PM or post with any questions and as always thanks for looking!

Could you retype this thread a little slower, so that I can understand your accent? (shrug)

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:
23 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

And here, I thought it was only the dealers that owned them!

They went and sold them to each other before those pesky collectors could get to them.

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Could you retype this thread a little slower, so that I can understand your accent? (shrug)

Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

Better? 

19 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:
35 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

Better? 

Maybe with chowduh and some beeah.

1 minute ago, GACollectibles said:

Beeah. :cloud9:

as long as it's not that Sam Adams Krap