• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn 185 Headless Variant *reuploaded*
1 1

32 posts in this topic

There are three small defects (none are significant). One spine stress mark at the bottom of the spine, one light scratch on the black back cover and one light color line on the front cover (I am not sure about that as if it's the defect).

From my experience as Bone (Cartoon Comic Books) collector, Bone issues have all back covers - very difficult to get 9.8 copies because of the telltale defects on the black cover. I kept trying to get 9.8 copies after getting many 9.2 to 9.6 copies.

My best bet for this copy will get 9.4/9.6 - I would be shocked if you get 9.2 (it happened to me twice at that low grades).  Just be prepared if you plan to submit it to CGC.

22 hours ago, JollyComics said:

There are three small defects (none are significant). One spine stress mark at the bottom of the spine, one light scratch on the black back cover and one light color line on the front cover (I am not sure about that as if it's the defect).

From my experience as Bone (Cartoon Comic Books) collector, Bone issues have all back covers - very difficult to get 9.8 copies because of the telltale defects on the black cover. I kept trying to get 9.8 copies after getting many 9.2 to 9.6 copies.

My best bet for this copy will get 9.4/9.6 - I would be shocked if you get 9.2 (it happened to me twice at that low grades).  Just be prepared if you plan to submit it to CGC.

Thank you for sharing. Bump!

Probably 9.4 but maybe a 9.6 on a good day.  Corner blunting will definetely keep it out of 9.8 and probably 9.6.  Quit asking us and send it in already.