• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] EC Comics Sale! Great books,some classic covers!

34 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Tales From the Crypt 41 Another Classic Jack Davis cover. There's an autograph by George Evans on the bottom page of his story, which is the classic gross out "Come Back, Little Linda!". Really nice and glossy. Has a tear at the top of the front cover, a tiny piece missing at the bottom cover. The back cover has a bit of what looks like Marvel Chipping(EC Chipping?). Pages are cream to off white. 5.0 now 225.00

CCF05092018_00006.jpg

CCF05092018_00007.jpg

004.JPG

:takeit:

20 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Tales From the Crypt 28 This one is hard to grade. There are inkblots at the bottom of the cover that are printing defects. They go through to the interior front cover. Also there's a crease on the front cover that looks somewhatlike a subscription crease, but it's not long enough or indented enough to be that.Cream to off white.  I bought this as a 7.0, but I can't go higher than 5.5 because of the defects. 240.00

CCF05092018_00002.jpg

CCF05092018_00003.jpg

003.JPG

Now 200.00

Let's make this thread a complete sellout.

1 hour ago, Larryw7 said:

Now 200.00

Let's make this thread a complete sellout.

I'll take it