WTB Avenging Spider-man 9 CGC 9.8
2 2

13 posts in this topic

322 posts

Hi :)  , i search for Avenging Spider-man #9 CGC 9.8 with price between $500-600 , i can send the money in Saturday to Monday , thank you

Edited by ariomalv

322 posts

1st print only and blue label only , but if the SS are Stan Lee i will consider it :) thank you

523 posts

Hi... I've got one. First print, blue label, 9.8... just arrived from CGC. $600 last sale okay... let me know if you're still interested. I've also got a couple of 9.6's as well ^_^

322 posts

hi , right now my friends is searching it for me , let me know if he doesn't get it , maybe i'll buy from you , can i have picture of the CGCs ? thank you :)

523 posts
2 minutes ago, ariomalv said:

hi , right now my friends is searching it for me , let me know if he doesn't get it , maybe i'll buy from you , can i have picture of the CGCs ? thank you :)

No problem. I'll take your response as "no interest" in my particular book and move on. Good luck and cheers.

322 posts

no no , i'm very interested , but my friend right now is search it too , if he can't get it , i'll buy from you , he still haven't replied me :( please give me time until tomorrow , thank you :)

523 posts
8 minutes ago, ariomalv said:

no no , i'm very interested , but my friend right now is search it too , if he can't get it , i'll buy from you , he still haven't replied me :( please give me time until tomorrow , thank you :)

Sure, let me know tomorrow... I'm looking for a quick sale but I can wait one day  (thumbsu

322 posts
1 hour ago, Vger7 said:

Sure, let me know tomorrow... I'm looking for a quick sale but I can wait one day  (thumbsu

hi Charles , can i see the photo of the CGC ? i think i will buy from you , thanks

523 posts
13 hours ago, ariomalv said:

hi Charles , can i see the photo of the CGC ? i think i will buy from you , thanks

Okay cool. I'm usually very busy on the weekend but I'll try and post a photo later tonight. No need to buy if you don't like what you see. I also need to find out how much it will cost to ship to Indonesia... Let me get back to you later. Cheers.

523 posts

As per... pictures below, front and back:

IMG_6128.jpg

IMG_6129.jpg